First time out with my DSLR

Photoshops, CGI, Photography.... Show it off here

First time out with my DSLR

Postby Hybrid34 » July 8th, 2012, 12:35 am

Just thought I'd throw them up here,

First time out with my Canon 60D with a standard 18-35mm Lense. First pic is a tad over exposed, but still getting used to the camera, seen as I've never used one before..

1996 Fairlane mock by tickford CDUSED (Project Car)
1993 Fairmont Ghia LUR3D

Speed determines how fast you hit the Traffic Light....Power determines how far you take it with you.
Commando wrote:Yeah, you'll find non-ABS cars do feel different. Especially at 100kph on a wet road when a roo jumps out in front of you.

ABS = spongy brakes, but you'll slow to about 60

non-ABS = lock up at 100 & skid past the roo doing about 95. But you'll look sick doing it :mrgreen:
Hybrid34
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 5 times

Re: First time out with my DSLR

Postby icachn » July 13th, 2012, 6:52 pm

nice 93 f.ghia mate seen it a fair bit round the glen , i live locally.looks vey clean and neat.
BF 2 XR6 2007, Winter White, Gas Injection, Tint, FG XR Lux 19s, XR8 Snorkel , K&N panel Filter ., kicker 5x7 front and rear speakers., jvc bluetooth head unit
icachn
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 74 times
Been Liked: 25 times

1991 Ford Fairmont

Re: First time out with my DSLR

Postby Hybrid34 » July 14th, 2012, 8:50 am

icachn wrote:nice 93 f.ghia mate seen it a fair bit round the glen , i live locally.looks vey clean and neat.

Thanks mate, yeah shes my daily, so its out all the time. I try to keep it clean and neat :D
1996 Fairlane mock by tickford CDUSED (Project Car)
1993 Fairmont Ghia LUR3D

Speed determines how fast you hit the Traffic Light....Power determines how far you take it with you.
Commando wrote:Yeah, you'll find non-ABS cars do feel different. Especially at 100kph on a wet road when a roo jumps out in front of you.

ABS = spongy brakes, but you'll slow to about 60

non-ABS = lock up at 100 & skid past the roo doing about 95. But you'll look sick doing it :mrgreen:
Hybrid34
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 5 times

Return to Art Work