School me on B-series wagons...

This is a general discussion forum, open to all participants

School me on B-series wagons...

Postby Rollin » January 7th, 2015, 1:49 pm

Shufflin and I will be looking into purchasing a B-series wagon in the next couple of months, all things going to plan.

Can all you late model gurus give us an idea of what trim levels they came in, common things that break that are expensive or cheap to fix, little options that people may have added that add value etc. What's the go with the ICC? Only available in pov pack LCD version?

Not interested in LPG at all so it will have to be straight petrol cars.

I assume the rear doors and rear seat bases are the same between sedan and wagon, so if we were to come across an XR6 interior or similar everything would swap straight over bar the rear seat back?

Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an ED, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on BoostedFalcon, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car... I'm on a computer.
Rollin
Melting Pistons

Location: Brisbane - Driving around in a metal and glass case of emotion!
Has Liked: 327 times
Been Liked: 751 times

1994 Ford Falcon

Re: School me on B-series wagons...

Postby TAXI » January 7th, 2015, 5:34 pm

My ba mk 11wagon is pov pack and it doesn't have a lid on the cup holder like my xr6t.
that is the one hate I have got for it.

it has the base stereo so only 4 speakers and one cd.
we're the premo has 7 speakers and 6 cd in dash.
they are a bit floaty in the rear but decent shocks should fix that.still has the electric driver seat and two air bags not 4 like the xr.
If you have a cargo barrier replace the actuator for the gate, it sux getting the cargo barrier out to open it. oh and no aux plug in the icc.
TAXI
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 27 times

Postby falcon4life » January 8th, 2015, 5:53 am

NUT347 wrote:Ali G hooked car battery's together with humans and managed to blow a safe open so I can't see why not.

Current toy: 2014 Holden Colorado LTZ space cab manual
Goes anywhere and can pull a skid
falcon4life
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 85 times
Been Liked: 49 times

2014 Holden Colorado

Postby EFFalcon » January 8th, 2015, 7:35 am

Futura was the highest spec.

and the back seats are different, the sedan back seat base is thinner due to the higher floor in the back for the fuel tank
EFFalcon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Has Liked: 26 times
Been Liked: 765 times

1995 Ford Falcon

Postby nothin suss » March 5th, 2015, 6:27 am

Yeah unfortunatly the rear seats are different than SWB.

Futura spec is the way to go. 4x power windows. Color coded exterior mirrors and body side moulds. Cup holders in the rear seat. Fairmont headlights. But Futura got a shit colored interior.
Futura stopped in BF2.

I had a BF2 XT with optioned 4x power windows and seat airbags. That was a good combo. Stupid me sold that car and got a Ranger. Back in a wagon now 4lyf.

TAXI: I think the cup holder changed across the board for BA2. Except for LWB???
BF2 DLPG Wagon - daily duties
BF Fairlong Ghia - ED Sprint
nothin suss
Full Boost

Has Liked: 223 times
Been Liked: 90 times

Return to General Discussion