tankards panel service

This is a general discussion forum, open to all participants

tankards panel service

Postby misk » April 17th, 2012, 12:18 am

i know theres a few panel beaters and similar on here so just thought i'd see if i could get some info on this shop at all?
i'm going for an interview tomorrow as detailer/polisher or spare parts or another role - basically anything they think i will fit well lol.
i'm looking for an entry level role of some sort to then build on in this industry even if it means have an open job title which allows me to assist in many areas of the shop as its and industry thats always perked my interest and i'd eventually love to do an apprenticeship. i mentioned all of this to them over the phone and they were happy with this mentality/plan and supported it 100%.

has anyone had dealings with this shop?
so far have only spoken to sam at the shop but hes been very helpful and easy to talk to and from what he says the company matches up with what i expect from a workplace and what they would expect from me.
now i've made this mistake before when working with thrifty, ie. being told the companies fantastic and rewards hard workers plus also the possibility of obtaining an MR license (of which no one currently working there has even after 2-3 years for some lol), but thrifty seems to be managed by a retarded monkey on crack throwing his shit at a chart on the wall and im hoping i'll never work for a company with that management style again lol.

so yah would just be good to hear ppls thoughts on the business whether they be good or bad, personal experience or something you've heard, whatever really.
also keen to learn as much as i can about them just so i can show i've actually researched them a little bit as i like to do for any job interview.
XG Panelvan
EF bottom end with ported EB head, valve springs, EL ECU & J3 chip, crane HI6 CDI & MSD coil, LC-1 wideband & SSI-4 logger

soon - .595" lift cam, GT4202, forged AU engine and built head, ems stinger 4424 ecu, powerglide with 5500 high stall etc - next, bellhousing

XH ute daily - DOHC BA XR6 engine, T5, AU3 ECU with TI J3 chip, ported BBM, 3" stainless intake - 12" sub, tub liner and hard lid - mass skids and epic tyre carrying capabilities :)
misk
Melting Pistons

Has Liked: 298 times
Been Liked: 295 times

Return to General Discussion