Hi guys !

Introduce yourself and your ride.

Hi guys !

Postby Shauny13 » September 14th, 2014, 10:42 am

So after reading heaps of info on this forum I decided to actually register, my names Shaun and I'm 20 from Sydney.

I'm currently on my green p's until this time next year I get my fulls.
I've owned 8 cars since getting my license and I currently own the following:

2007 bf mk2 xr6 in vixen red
Basically stock, 20's and exhaust that's it, (dyno'd @130rwkw) I have since given it to my missus when she got her license.

2000 subaru gt forester, it's extremely low, extremely loud and extremely fast. ( I have an emxemtion to drive this)
Dyno'd @182kw this ones pretty much my baby and I will never ever get rid off her!

My latest is a 1997 EL falcon in regency red.

Bought it off the original owners with 212,000ks on it and extremely clean!

Since I bought it I have clayed and waxed it, basically a full detail.

On the dyno it pulled 110rwkw back to back.

Painted the stockies up silver as I won't be getting new wheels for it, 2.5in catback thanks to tuffcarparts on eBay, although I have cut it just before the diff and fitted a dump tip to face downwards, gives it a very very deep sound not the high pitch squeal n/a sixes as known for.

Slammed on ultra lows in the rear, haven't done the front yet ran out of time the day I did it. Painted rocker cover gloss black to freshen it up and that's it for now.

I do intend on boosting it as a project and aiming for 200rwks if I make that goal I'd be very happy! Anyway I will add pics very soon so stay tuned guys, thanks!
Shauny13
Idling

Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Re: Hi guys !

Postby R31 Mark » September 15th, 2014, 10:20 pm

Welcome mate, get some pics up mate :) !
93 ED Falcon 4.0, Pacemaker 4499''s, 2 1/2" Lukey Catback exhaust, XH Snorkel, EA TB to airbox pipe, DIY Shift kit, King Superlows.
R31 Mark
Idling

Has Liked: 49 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Return to Introduction