Old member new username.

Introduce yourself and your ride.

Old member new username.

Postby shanus » July 4th, 2011, 5:05 pm

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on this website for atleast 2 years.
I forgot my user name and the forgot my user name function did not recognise my email address.
So i had to start a new account. I wasnt a big poster but i gained alot of info and purchased some parts off members.

Anyways.

I left Melbourne and moved to Newcastle in 2009. My EL Mont is sitting in the garage un registered with 1 damaged QTR panel and Front bumper (All damage was hit and run down in Melbourne)
I was going to sell it and not worry about it. But recently i have gotten back into cars again and want to keep and get it back to immaculate condition.

So this upcoming tax return i am going to buy the panels i need start cleaning it and getting in good looking condition then muck around with cheap mods. Really i just want a nice looking cruiser. Nothing fancy. Almost sleeper style even. If im still interested in doing it up i might amp up the mods a bit.

I will take some pics of the currently unloved mont over the next couple of days.

If anyone on the east coast of NSW has some panels they want to offload please let me know. Willing to go for a bit of a treck for them.

Its good to be back.
shanus
Cranking Over

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Return to Introduction