hi new member

Introduce yourself and your ride.

hi new member

Postby ebv8wagon185 » August 12th, 2013, 9:43 am

hey everyone
My name is AJ. I went to a few gatherings back in 2003 when it was the ea - ed club down in Melbourne it was great. I had an ea 6 cyl multi point injection 3 speed automatic it was a beast I loved it. :grin:
Then had a eb Fairmont wagon v8 I bought but it needed work. While I was working on that I upgraded and drove around in a ed fire engine red xr6 that me and the old man converted to manual and turboed it also was lowered and had ba xr8 18inch rims. It was an animal :thumbsup:
all the while working on this v8 wagon. When I was around 20 I joined the army by then the ed was put in mum and dads shed and the wagon left in the other shed after a couple of years thought I was time to come back for the ed so got mum to drive it round for a couple of days before I got it but she hit an oil patch on the road and shot off into a tree lucky mum was ok but the car was a write off :cry: . So its was about 2 years ago dad told me they were leaving their place and if I wanted the eb v8 wagon I would need to come and it. So I did rebuilt the engine and she has been my daily ever since the body is pretty rough but is reliable as ever I love it just a pleasure to drive.
So that's me and my love for e series cars hope to start getting involved again :drinks2: cheers
ebv8wagon185
Cranking Over

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Re: hi new member

Postby Bipolar » August 12th, 2013, 12:20 pm

Welcome back!

Did you have an i8 or ff.com account back then?

Pics pics pics!
RBKILA wrote:yes im sure 99% of the hate is just jealousy from morons.
the same sort of people you see at bathurst, wearing all the hrt gear and then you see them get into a camry in the car park lol
Bipolar

Has Liked: 741 times
Been Liked: 225 times

1997 Ford Falcon

Postby ebv8wagon185 » August 12th, 2013, 3:03 pm

Hey mate
I seriously can not remember my user name was...... back then if anything it would of had Big^Azza is it but then again maybe not
but good to be back I am excited :grin:
ebv8wagon185
Cranking Over

Postby DJV8T5 » August 13th, 2013, 1:18 pm

any pics of wagon? I am working on doing the RWC on my EB V8 wagon at the moment. Welcome (back) anyway :)
DJV8T5
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 216 times
Been Liked: 88 times

Postby ebv8wagon185 » August 13th, 2013, 3:27 pm

thanks mate yeah I will post some tomorrow like I said though she is a bit rough still
ebv8wagon185
Cranking Over

Return to Introduction