1996 EL XR6

Introduce yourself and your ride.

1996 EL XR6

Postby rtjones90 » January 26th, 2015, 11:49 am

Hey everyone
Iv'e been a member for a while but never got a chance to introduce myself or my ride!
i own a 1996 EL XR6 which is factory manual and factory sunroof. it is currently on dual fuel but i plan on removing the lpg system soon.
Iv'e owned my xr6 for just over a year now an i have only done a small amount of mods which are:
- lowered on sl all around
- 2.5" catback exhaust system
- full leather ba xr seats
- i did have 19" pre au gtps on for most of the time iv'e owned it but have taken them off to repair some gutter rash

I have bought a few things which i plan on putting on soon! i'm going to america for a couple weeks in 2 weeks so all my money has gone to saing for the trip. when i get back im going to slap it all in!
th things i plan on putting in are:
- 3.7 diff gears
- cms stage 3 head and cam package with multi layered steel head gasket
- ported bbm intake manifold with hi flow panel filter (is it worth porting the throttle body aswell?)
- extractors with hi flow cat

i plan on getting a full respray eventually as the paint is slowly starting to fade. will respray it the factory colour which is le manz red. I'm going to get my tickford kit sprayed at the same time aswell and eventually will retint all my windows.

Iv'e heard that some lpg places will remove the gas system for free if they get to keep the system?

after a stage 3 cut and polish
[img][IMG]http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz195/rtjones90/IMG_8329_zpsb8d3df1d.jpg[/img][/img]
rtjones90
Cranking Over

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

1996 Ford XR6

Return to Introduction