Hello!

Introduce yourself and your ride.

Hello!

Postby OXFRD8 » May 17th, 2015, 7:56 pm

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself, my names Jos.. 19 Y\O male from Adelaide.

I have recently had a few E-series falcons, First being a gunmetal grey EF fairmont, usual p plater car, 19" argents 5 speed converted, exhaust with no mufflers ect ect.. was fully sick kebab hectic uleh, ive since written it off, and moved onto ANOTHER ef fairmont, gunmetal grey. I then manual converted it, exhaust Superlows all round and spent some coin on the engine, waggot 766 cam, valve springs to suit, AU injectors 40 thou off the head with an au mls gasket and made a nice 160rwkw with 300nm of torque (still running 3.23:1 open).

Since i have moved on again from that, and now own an Oxford green 98 model EL xr8 S2 automatic.. stainless twin cat back system, CAI and has a venom front bar on it.. (gay..i know), ive now just had the stripes re-painted so they stand out like dogs balls, and ive sourced a factory front bar with the tickford lip on it to suit the rest, currently in the paint shop getting the front bar plastic welded, painted and also getting the stripe matched to the rest (should look very clean).

was looking to charge it in the future but have lost motorvation as im also looking at getting involved into the import scene. (hate me cuz you aint me)

welp.. i dont have much more shit to dribble, so please.. admire some pics :)

OXFRD8
Cranking Over

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Return to Introduction