JUZXR8

Introduce yourself and your ride.

JUZXR8

Postby JUZXR8 » August 7th, 2007, 9:14 pm

Name: Justin 'Juz'
DOB: 21/08/1986
Car: Series 1 EB Falcon 'S' XR8

I've been in the E-Series Owners Club since March '05, and when i first joined the club i had a 30th Anniversary EA Falcon GLi. I started off doing the small things to the car, extractors, exhaust, stereo....blah blah blah, but pretty soon i got bored with the car, so i went and put an engine from an ED XR6 into it for a bit more poke! The EA was a great car I got alot of enjoyment out of it and I still have it today (it's dad's car now), but once again i was bored with it so i went out and bought myself an EB XR8.

The XR8 is an awesome car, and I really love the Pearl Black paint (best colour for early E-Series IMO). I've had it since october last year and it ends up that im getting bored with it again, so I went out, spent about 2K and got new GT40P Heads, Yella Terra 1.72:1 roller rockers, new crow lifters, a Wade cam (which im now selling to get another one with a bit more meat on it!), and an AU Explorer manifold. All the parts were supposed to go on about 2 months ago, but i got hit from behind while driving to work so things got a little delayed, but its all back on track now! So expect some good progress soon!

The Ride:

The Parts:

Rollin wrote:Were you heavily into ice when you bought them?
JUZXR8
Cruising

Has Liked: 14 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Return to Introduction