Hoon does burnouts with kid in car.

Latest News

Hoon does burnouts with kid in car.

Postby Malakai » June 15th, 2009, 6:12 pm

A DRIVER caught doing burnouts with his five-year-old child in the car was also almost three times the drink-drive limit.

A highway patrol officer in Port Pirie in South Australia heard a car doing burn-outs late on Friday night.

The wheel-spinning continued for more than five minutes, allowing police to home in on the offending vehicle.

When police found the Ford sedan at the intersection of Broadway and Senate Rd, they not only found the tyres still smoking, but the driver's five-year-old son on the rear seat.

The 36-year-old local was breath tested he returned a breath analyses reading of 0.137, nearly tree times the legal limit.

He was reported for misuse of a motor vehicle and drink driving and his driver's licence was automatically disqualified for six months.

URL: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 77,00.html
FG G6E Turbo MkII - Nizpro Stage 3 - 364 rwkW - 11.63 sec @ 118 mp/h | I like the dark, I love the dark, but I hate nature. Image
Malakai
Double Clutching

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 32 times

Re: Hoon does burnouts with kid in car.

Postby rhys » June 15th, 2009, 6:21 pm

only 6 months?

doesn't seem like a very big punishment considering his BAC, 5 minute burnout and endangering lives. Is it a minimum disqualification pending trial?
1990 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - 5 spd manual - 33" mud tyres - BBQ gas - Slower than your nannas corolla - Goes anywhere you point it

AU Falcon - Sold
Tickford 4L - Pod - XR6 Turbo snorkel - Custom Stainless Intake - SS Inductions T/B - Ph4480's - 3" 200CPSI Hi flow cat - Custom Exhaust - T5 - Exedy HD clutch - SVI LPG - Premium sound - T3 TE50 kit - Bollé Tint - Full XR8 interior
rhys
Full Boost

Has Liked: 7 times
Been Liked: 8 times

1998 Ford Falcon

Postby Parfrey » June 15th, 2009, 6:26 pm

lol heard it on the radio, pretty good effort 5min burnout and the tyre's were still smokin when they got there!
drink driving sux tho.
FG GT335 Tune only 376rwkw
GU Patrol TD42t @30psi
Parfrey
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 82 times
Been Liked: 131 times

Postby MontXR » June 15th, 2009, 6:47 pm

Bloody hell my lil brother got done for drag racing down our main street only couple hundred metres between a set of lights and he lost his licence for 15 months and that was his first offence and after having his car impounded for 3 days and paying $800 to get the car out and getting a $1500 fine...

That guy should be shot just for doing the burn out with a child in the car... I Hate dickheds that do stupid shit with kids in cars ..
92 EB Mont Wagon Auto, Cardinal Red, EL Wagon Tailights, AU Guard Repeaters,
ED XR Corner Lights, Lowered inch and a half, 17" Shadow Boss, EL Tickford Head,
ED XR6 Wagon ECU, 300kpa Reg, 4499 Pacies, XH Snorkel. XR Quad Lights, Rear Wing,
To be Boosted in the near future.

MontXR
Idling

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Postby nommic » June 15th, 2009, 9:28 pm

That's a pretty good effort.

Shame there was a kid in the car though
wet towels
nommic
Spooling Up