TE50 T3 the stroked wheezer.

Post pics of your rides here

Re: TE50 T3 the stroked wheezer.

Postby John_LS1 » June 16th, 2009, 9:02 pm

turdbox wrote:DUB RACINGS T3TE50 (from fordforums) car is a jet!! With 23,000km so it should be not to mention that his an insane driver!! lol. He was spinning the rears into second with three kents in the car!

that doesnt make it a jet and your a wanker. why ruin Tristans thread with your shit?

+1 for banning!
VZ Berlina 408 stroker, TH400 with TCE 4500 converter, 3.9's with trutrac, difilippo 1 7/8 headers and 3 inch Exhaust.
John_LS1
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Postby Dansedgli » June 16th, 2009, 9:07 pm

Yeah he is getting banned in a sec. He is still not wanted here, I wish he would take the hint.

If anyone wants to buy a TE50 engine cover him a call on 0408381134.
Dansedgli
Melting Pistons

Has Liked: 75 times
Been Liked: 542 times

2001 Ford Falcon Ute

Postby webby_191189 » June 16th, 2009, 9:15 pm

turdbox wrote:DUB RACINGS T3TE50 (from fordforums) car is a jet!! With 23,000km so it should be not to mention that his an insane driver!! lol. He was spinning the rears into second with three kents in the car!

Very nice car indeed, The XR utes and T series are the only AU's i like.

I think Tristan has proven before he has the time to make it go a hell of a lot harder than yours.
And as for spiing into second with three people hooray for him. Try spinning into 4th with a car load and 19's. A mate of mine can but he hasnt got an attitude like yours.
webby_191189
Idling

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Postby 67rce » June 16th, 2009, 10:01 pm

turdbox wrote:keeps going up every time lol. I actually spent $6,500, but this is about his car not mine!!! I just don't appreciate arrogance especialy after I personaly drove his rattely snail. lol
DUB RACINGS T3TE50 (from fordforums) car is a jet!! With 23,000km so it should be not to mention that his an insane driver!! lol. He was spinning the rears into second with three kents in the car!

bahahahahahaha I went faster than you with a total of $600 spent....

On more topic related posting, Nice car Tristan, I imagine by the time you get the XY you want this will be freaking quick, and the mintest T3 out.
Cammed Suzuki Baleno, Haltech PS1000, E85
67rce
Breaking Intake Welds

Has Liked: 170 times
Been Liked: 100 times

Postby bentls » June 17th, 2009, 5:50 pm

webby_191189 wrote:

Very nice car indeed, The XR utes and T series are the only AU's i like.

I think Tristan has proven before he has the time to make it go a hell of a lot harder than yours.
And as for spiing into second with three people hooray for him. Try spinning into 4th with a car load and 19's. A mate of mine can but he hasnt got an attitude like yours.

lol tristans phoon used to do that...
94 soarer
01 senator signature 5.7
96 k11 micra
bentls
Full Boost

Has Liked: 277 times
Been Liked: 158 times

Postby vegabass » June 17th, 2009, 6:43 pm

Respect on the car! If only the B series GT's were this special.... they wont be like T series or EL/EB GT's in 10-20 years time.
Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

vegabass
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 120 times

Postby Steady » June 17th, 2009, 10:38 pm

fukken sweet tristan, real motor ;)
i wouldn't supercharge it though, seems like a stupid idea to take a fairly rare car and stuff a supercharger onto it... :glare:
Steady
Breaking Intake Welds

Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 10 times

1993 Ford XR8 Sprint

Postby bentls » June 17th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Steady wrote:fukken sweet tristan, real motor ;)
i wouldn't supercharge it though, seems like a stupid idea to take a fairly rare car and stuff a supercharger onto it... :glare:

hmmm where have we seen that done before?? haha

long as he doesnt spend stupid amounts of money on it, hes gonna get his money back at the end so doesnt really matter too much.... well it does to the fags who dont like rare things being modified etc...
94 soarer
01 senator signature 5.7
96 k11 micra
bentls
Full Boost

Has Liked: 277 times
Been Liked: 158 times

Postby Rollin » June 17th, 2009, 11:51 pm

I've been trying to get my housemate to TT his...I think if you do it right you wouldn't need to cut anything/very much at all, and you'd have the torque to tow Ayers Rock. Put a couple of S15 or R33 turbos at the ends of the extractors, a drain into the sump with a scavenge pump to pull the oil away from the turbos and run mild boost, win.

Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an ED, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on BoostedFalcon, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car... I'm on a computer.
Rollin
Melting Pistons

Location: Brisbane - Driving around in a metal and glass case of emotion!
Has Liked: 327 times
Been Liked: 751 times

1994 Ford Falcon

Postby 67rce » June 18th, 2009, 12:18 am

Hmmm how much do you think that would cost? Tempting Dan, MAF Sensor will be the only issue IMO, I so wanna do this
Cammed Suzuki Baleno, Haltech PS1000, E85
67rce
Breaking Intake Welds

Has Liked: 170 times
Been Liked: 100 times

Postby dcstraight » June 18th, 2009, 12:27 am

Was waiting for your thread with pics Tristan...sounds and looks good in the flesh from that beast club meet a couple weeks ago. As I and a friend agreed, T3 is the only AU to own :)

Awesome 'downgrade' any which way you look at it...and it has the sunny to boot (+1 coolness :cool: ) haha :P

Can't believe you got it for such a good price too - were you dead set on manual the whole way - have you driven any of the T's with ESS ?
EL Fairmont Ghia Sparkler by Tickford aka Mr Sparkle
dcstraight
Spooling Up

Location: In Melbourne Interior: FBT Cappucino Exterior: Sparkling Burgundy
Has Liked: 72 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Postby Bipolar » June 18th, 2009, 12:41 am

Looks pretty sweet Tristian. It'd be good to see it out this Friday night ;)
RBKILA wrote:yes im sure 99% of the hate is just jealousy from morons.
the same sort of people you see at bathurst, wearing all the hrt gear and then you see them get into a camry in the car park lol
Bipolar

Has Liked: 741 times
Been Liked: 225 times

1997 Ford Falcon

Postby ClassicAU » June 18th, 2009, 9:22 am

dcstraight wrote:Can't believe you got it for such a good price too - were you dead set on manual the whole way - have you driven any of the T's with ESS ?

Is ESS really anything special? I was under the impression it was the same gimick as the "Adaptive Shift" my XR8 has, but with added buttons on the steering wheel. I actually don't like adaptive on mine to be honest, its annoying most of the time. If I have been driving the car grandpa styles, then all of sudden want to give it the boot, it still changes gears like its in Eco mode until it realises I actually want it to hold a gear, which by that time is too late! Stupid autos.
3C Volkswagen Passat 130TDi Highline Special Model - Candy White, 17's, DSG, Bi-Xenon lights, Euro lux!

*laughs maniacally* “I can do burnouts every day for the rest of my life and I'd never get sick of it! They're always awesome!” - Mike Musto
ClassicAU
Hitting N2O

Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 109 times

Postby dcstraight » June 18th, 2009, 10:05 am

ClassicAU wrote:Is ESS really anything special? I was under the impression it was the same gimick as the "Adaptive Shift" my XR8 has, but with added buttons on the steering wheel. I actually don't like adaptive on mine to be honest, its annoying most of the time. If I have been driving the car grandpa styles, then all of sudden want to give it the boot, it still changes gears like its in Eco mode until it realises I actually want it to hold a gear, which by that time is too late! Stupid autos.

Yeah dunno - drove an FBT back a few years ago with adaptive shift...gave it a best of a test with some cruise / WOT - did what it was supposed to...as far as autos went, it was better than non-adaptive shift *shrugs*.

I have never driven a 'T' with ESS...I have heard good things about it...much better than the B-series efforts with the autos in terms of holding gears AFAIK. Can chirp second 'properly' and drive it as a more performance auto (if that is a real word haha).

This coming from someone who plays with heaps of late model Fords and reckons it's great. Being steering wheel controlled (N/A if you choose to have radio / CD controls <-- wtf is up with that ?! Bastards should make it have both!) also adds a bit more to the driving experience I guess...good for for the driver who doesn't mind a bit of spirited driving every now and then and appreciates not having an over-developed left calf muscle.

Only reason I made mention of it here is because it's the only real in-between as far as man vs auto goes - curious if Tristan ever considered the option or if he was dead-set man-well all the way :)
dcstraight
Spooling Up

Postby BLKPHN » June 18th, 2009, 11:10 am

turdbox wrote:No need to arc up mate. I just find individuals that over exhaggerate repulsive! The xr8 and T2 is what the T3 is based on and therefor NOT a completely different car!!!!!! Why be so condescending? I will drag your car wherever and whenever just to prove this! :grin:

God this guys is weird... you want to drag me to prove that my car is not completely different to yours?? And if you did drag me i hope that you would win cause i know i would be pissed off after spending 6.5k on a engine and not beating a car with 140k on the clock that is as stated is "slow".

turdbox wrote:By the way how long did it take you to research those engine specs?

Ive got plenty more specs on how different these are to each other if you like?

turdbox wrote:keeps going up every time lol. I actually spent $6,500, but this is about his car not mine!!! I just don't appreciate arrogance especialy after I personaly drove his rattely snail. lol

Well last i herd you had spent 8k ok fair enough 6.5k is still way to much just to make the engine stock specs again. You keep pushing the point that it is slow and i completely agree with you it is slow, ive said that from the start.

Dud racing's car is a a fantastic car very very clean and with 23k on the clock its a very good example of a T3 TE50, but as you said this is about my car not everyone else's.

But thanks for your comments i appreciated the good and the bad.

I hope someone banned this poor sole... he doesn't seam to contribute well to this forum in any costume he wares, T2TE50 or turbox.
Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

BLKPHN
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 7 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Postby BLKPHN » June 18th, 2009, 11:33 am

Ok back on topic

John_LS1 wrote:that doesnt make it a jet and your a wanker. why ruin Tristans thread with your shit?
+1 for banning!

Some people just like to have somthing to winge at... and some people are just plain loosers... not often you come across somone who is both :D

Dansedgli wrote:Yeah he is getting banned in a sec. He is still not wanted here, I wish he would take the hint.
If anyone wants to buy a TE50 engine cover him a call on 0408381134.

And make sue you do it at 7am on a sunday moring... dog rang me that early to ask for a lift to the T-series cruise, i but i guess by saying NO he doesn't want to be friends.. :cray:

webby_191189 wrote:Very nice car indeed, The XR utes and T series are the only AU's i like.
And as for spiing into second with three people hooray for him. Try spinning into 4th with a car load and 19's.

Cheers webby, My previous car could do that no worries 500rwhp FTW.

67rce wrote:On more topic related posting, Nice car Tristan, I imagine by the time you get the XY you want this will be freaking quick, and the mintest T3 out.

Nah the plan is just to make it nice a tidy give it a tad more poke and just enjoy it till im 25. then the fun begins with the XY.

vegabass wrote:Respect on the car! If only the B series GT's were this special.... they wont be like T series or EL/EB GT's in 10-20 years time.

Cheers man, i hope these will remain special cars.

Steady wrote:fukken sweet tristan, real motor
i wouldn't supercharge it though, seems like a stupid idea to take a fairly rare car and stuff a supercharger onto it...

My opinion too mate i had thought about it... but no need it shall remain stock ish.. exhaust, intake tune and maybe a baby cam and springs..

Rollin wrote:I've been trying to get my housemate to TT his...I think if you do it right you wouldn't need to cut anything/very much at all, and you'd have the torque to tow Ayers Rock. Put a couple of S15 or R33 turbos at the ends of the extractors, a drain into the sump with a scavenge pump to pull the oil away from the turbos and run mild boost, win.

Ive thought about it many times but it means aftermarket computer, etc etc and all the goes with it.. the tuning capabilitys with the Au is nothing compared to the Bseries.. but OH" it would be one tuff mother!!

Dcstraight wrote:Was waiting for your thread with pics Tristan...sounds and looks good in the flesh from that beast club meet a couple weeks ago. As I and a friend agreed, T3 is the only AU to own
Awesome 'downgrade' any which way you look at it...and it has the sunny to boot (+1 coolness ) haha
were you dead set on manual the whole way - have you driven any of the T's with ESS ?

Cheers Steve, Yeah manual all the way... just have to have a manual auto's are to unpredictable.. but having said that ive never driven a T with ESS. I'd imagine they aren't bad at all.
The three things i was looking for if i was to buy another car before i turn 25 was V8 manual and sunroof... and im damn happy i got all three.

Bipolar wrote:Looks pretty sweet Tristan. It'd be good to see it out this Friday night

Cheers mate..

Dcstraight wrote:curious if Tristan ever considered the option or if he was dead-set man-well all the way

Manual all the way.. :good:

Cheers guys..
Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.

BLKPHN
Breaking Traction

Postby SgtBourne » June 19th, 2009, 7:51 pm

still drooling at this car mate.

I've never been an AU fan, but jesus the T's look good! also helps if you're handy with a camera :)

look forward to some incar footage :)
So much RAM the motherboard twisted off the POST.

I lost 3 cylinders... but gained a turbo...
Proud owner of an '07 XR5Turbo
SgtBourne
Spooling Up

Postby ed xr6 » June 19th, 2009, 8:48 pm

nice car mate i like ts50 how much did u pay for it mate if u dont mind me asking
ed xr6
Cruising

Been Liked: 1 time

Postby BLKPHN » June 20th, 2009, 10:47 am

SgtBourne wrote:still drooling at this car mate.
I've never been an AU fan, but jesus the T's look good! also helps if you're handy with a camera :)
look forward to some incar footage :)

Cheers Bourny.. i would love to get some decent footage but no camera is good enough..

Thanks man

ed xr6 wrote:nice car mate i like ts50 how much did u pay for it mate if u dont mind me asking

I payed lots... BTW its a TE not a TS...

BLKPHN
Breaking Traction

Postby dcstraight » June 20th, 2009, 11:39 am

I thought you got it for $20K Tristan ? Barge'n with roof and manual if you ask me !
dcstraight
Spooling Up

Postby BLKPHN » June 20th, 2009, 12:00 pm

dcstraight wrote:I thought you got it for $20K Tristan ? Barge'n with roof and manual if you ask me !

yeah i did im only being dificult!... 20k

BLKPHN
Breaking Traction

Postby UNEZED » June 21st, 2009, 12:46 pm

its looks ok from the outside
but i still see it as another au
UNEZED - R.I.P it had its fun
SLMDXR ELXR8 - R.I.P
'09 FG XR8 Stocker but still goes alrite
RATTLA 95 EF Fairmont gone
96 EL Fairmont Ghia 5LT
06 BF XR6
UNEZED
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 14 times

1996 Ford XR8

Postby stav50 » June 21st, 2009, 1:18 pm

this thing looked mint last night and goes pretty good too. have u get that exhaust on yet or was it stil the standard?
'03 BA XR6
Auto, LPG, Tint, Towbar.....sunroof.
stav50
Spooling Up

2003 Ford XR6

Postby EFFalcon » June 21st, 2009, 4:53 pm

sounds great tristan.
still can't beleive you lowered it.
you've ruined a perfectly good TE
1995 Falcon GLi | 1997 EL GT | 1995 Falcon Futura | 1983 Thunderbird Heritage | 2003 Fairmont Ghia
EFFalcon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Has Liked: 26 times
Been Liked: 765 times

1995 Ford Falcon

Postby [Sterling] » June 21st, 2009, 5:38 pm

EFFalcon wrote:sounds great tristan.
still can't beleive you lowered it.
you've ruined a perfectly good TE

LOL, you should have seen it on the road it was all over the show, at one point i was gonna call the cops because iheturned a corner over the recomended speed.
it was dangerous.
2005 MK2 XR6Turbo-Leather-6speed manual-duel zone~weekender.
2011 Holden Colorado LXR-duel cab-Turbo Deisel~work rig/tow car
Boosted B-Series FTW E-Series GTFO.
[Sterling]
Double Clutching

Has Liked: 176 times
Been Liked: 189 times

1980 Ford XR6

Postby SnyperEB » June 21st, 2009, 5:51 pm

Looked A1 last night mate great pick up.
[EBGLT]
SnyperEB
Shooting Flames

Has Liked: 138 times
Been Liked: 105 times

Postby BLKPHN » June 22nd, 2009, 10:30 am

stav50 wrote:this thing looked mint last night and goes pretty good too. have u get that exhaust on yet or was it stil the standard?

cheers mate, Nah its just the stock exhaust for the moment, im still waiting on my new one...

BLKPHN
Breaking Traction

Postby stav50 » June 27th, 2009, 10:41 am

nice. should sound sweet with the newy.
'03 BA XR6
Auto, LPG, Tint, Towbar.....sunroof.
stav50
Spooling Up

2003 Ford XR6

Postby BLKPHN » June 27th, 2009, 1:56 pm

stav50 wrote:nice. should sound sweet with the newy.

Well my new exhaust arrived from Difillipo hmm sounds deeper and definatly a bit more poke more midrange pull... But it was just way too quiet.. So Ive done some modds to it .... deleted two mufflers and boy does it sound better... JUst need to put my T3 tips back on and it should be sweet!

BLKPHN
Breaking Traction

Postby John_LS1 » June 27th, 2009, 2:08 pm

should have waited until the mufflers carboned up a bit. when i got mine i thought it was to quiet but after a few weeks its sounded good.
VZ Berlina 408 stroker, TH400 with TCE 4500 converter, 3.9's with trutrac, difilippo 1 7/8 headers and 3 inch Exhaust.
John_LS1
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Postby BLKPHN » June 27th, 2009, 2:21 pm

John_LS1 wrote:should have waited until the mufflers carboned up a bit. when i got mine i thought it was to quiet but after a few weeks its sounded good.

It sounds like a V8 now!! nice and loud.... it was way too quiet... quieter than it was with the old exhaust..

BLKPHN
Breaking Traction

Postby dcstraight » June 27th, 2009, 5:04 pm

Sounds like edit is next for 240 + rwkw then 'eh Tristan :)
dcstraight
Spooling Up

Postby ClassicAU » June 29th, 2009, 7:20 am

Loud isn't the word for it now, sounds like all hell is breaking loose when it fires up!! That's just on idle, I can't imagine what it sounds like now at full tilt!! Epic exhaust work mate, but I say hold onto the mufflers for now, so you have something to go back to when your ears start to bleed!
3C Volkswagen Passat 130TDi Highline Special Model - Candy White, 17's, DSG, Bi-Xenon lights, Euro lux!

*laughs maniacally* “I can do burnouts every day for the rest of my life and I'd never get sick of it! They're always awesome!” - Mike Musto
ClassicAU
Hitting N2O

Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 109 times

Postby SVD » July 5th, 2009, 7:17 pm

damn the T-series are beautiful, almost got myself a T1 TL50, but fuel prices on uni student money killed the dream :bye:
just as a clear up, the wheels are ROH azzurro's so you can update the first page now with a known wheel make and model :drinks2:
SVD
Cruising

Postby Kaddis » July 5th, 2009, 7:50 pm

I think i spotted this few fridays ago at night driving through Croydon on Mt Dandy Rd, if so it looked mint and sounded pretty good.
Kaddis
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Postby BLKPHN » July 6th, 2009, 12:55 pm

ClassicAU wrote:Loud isn't the word for it now, sounds like all hell is breaking loose when it fires up!! That's just on idle, I can't imagine what it sounds like now at full tilt!! Epic exhaust work mate, but I say hold onto the mufflers for now, so you have something to go back to when your ears start to bleed!

AH its not that loud... its the weekend driver so a little noise never hurt anyone..

SVD wrote:damn the T-series are beautiful, almost got myself a T1 TL50, but fuel prices on uni student money killed the dream
just as a clear up, the wheels are ROH azzurro's so you can update the first page now with a known wheel make and model

Cheers mate.. i don't think i really uses that much fuel but then again i only take it out for long drives anyway..

Im not sure where you talking about to update the unknown info.. i have always known what the wheel were i used to want them on my red EB. cheers anyway..

Kaddis wrote:I think i spotted this few fridays ago at night driving through Croydon on Mt Dandy Rd, if so it looked mint and sounded pretty good.

cheers mate yeah it was me doing a mountain run... got breath tested by the cops 1km down the road.. didn't evan mention the noise..

Cheers Tristan

BLKPHN
Breaking Traction

Postby Adzy » July 6th, 2009, 1:07 pm

I know the camera dosnt do it justice but got a shot off of your beast at the last cruise.
Very tuff.

Adzy
Idling

Postby BLKPHN » July 6th, 2009, 1:20 pm

Adzy wrote:I know the camera dosnt do it justice but got a shot off of your beast at the last cruise.
Very tuff.

Cheers man thats awesome! I'll be there on the next one it should look shinyer cause i'll have been able to correct the paint.... deep polish and some zymol!

BLKPHN
Breaking Traction

Postby Bipolar » July 6th, 2009, 1:23 pm

^^That pic is sick!! ♥ the reflections.
RBKILA wrote:yes im sure 99% of the hate is just jealousy from morons.
the same sort of people you see at bathurst, wearing all the hrt gear and then you see them get into a camry in the car park lol
Bipolar

Has Liked: 741 times
Been Liked: 225 times

1997 Ford Falcon

Postby BLCKED » July 6th, 2009, 1:36 pm

BLKPHN wrote:
Commando wrote:Dan, just did a check, he IS t2te50. PM sent ;)

God damn he is a looser... 8k on a stock engine... well done mate!

hahaha the tyre slashing was a bit harsh but he brings it on him self

really nice buy mate, i would leave it stock as its a ford colelctors item.
70mm t/b and maf, extractors and exhaust, 2500 stall, stage 2 shift kit, ultra lows, pioneer/clarion stereo.

soon to be 347...
BLCKED
Banned

Been Liked: 1 time

PreviousNext

Return to The Showroom