My red EA...

Post pics of your rides here

My red EA...

Postby eafalcon6 » January 26th, 2008, 7:03 pm

hey,im new to this site but just thought id share some pics with all of you..
also, the second picture is before the car got lowered,and just after the front bar was put on..

the next picture was b4 lowering aswell..sorry bout the ghia rims :| - tryin to figure out what rims to get and where,so any ideas would b good.. also, the chrome wheel arches have been removed since the photo..

not much done performance wise yet..when it happns it will b posted..
Last edited by eafalcon6 on January 26th, 2008, 9:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1992 EBII Fairmont
exterior: marine blue,4.0L auto,ed xr6 front + ed xr6 3.45lsd,slotted discs all round,trans cooler,lowered,high flow cat into 2.5' exhaust system,17'ROH wheels,SVO spoiler,tinted windows.
interior: leather/velour interior,SVO speedo,MOMO steering wheel, power windows,elec. mirrors,climate control,trip meter,aftermarket immobiliser system
Sound: pioneer head unit,pioneer 230w 4ways front/back,Kicker CVT 8" sub btween back speakers all powered by SSL amp
eafalcon6
Idling

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Re: My red EA...

Postby OED666 » January 26th, 2008, 7:08 pm

looks great. i like the front bar...

have you got any side on pics?

Sundeep wrote:even though Falcon manuals are rough as guts. I just like smashing and skating through gears.
OED666
Hitting N2O

Has Liked: 194 times
Been Liked: 121 times

1994 Ford Falcon

Postby eafalcon6 » January 26th, 2008, 7:17 pm

OED666 wrote:looks great. i like the front bar...

have you got any side on pics?

Thanks,
not at the moment but will post some soonish,probably tomorrow.

thanks again
1992 EBII Fairmont
exterior: marine blue,4.0L auto,ed xr6 front + ed xr6 3.45lsd,slotted discs all round,trans cooler,lowered,high flow cat into 2.5' exhaust system,17'ROH wheels,SVO spoiler,tinted windows.
interior: leather/velour interior,SVO speedo,MOMO steering wheel, power windows,elec. mirrors,climate control,trip meter,aftermarket immobiliser system
Sound: pioneer head unit,pioneer 230w 4ways front/back,Kicker CVT 8" sub btween back speakers all powered by SSL amp
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby Airved » January 27th, 2008, 9:50 am

EA's on stockies ftw. How many K's it done?

Should buy the new all-rounder Pacemaker 4480's everyone's talking about and tell me how they go ;)
'89 EA S Pack
--------------------------------------------------------
Pioneer Deh-3590 Player, Front - Pioneer 6" Splits/tweeters, Rear - 6" Pioneer 3-ways, Coustic c200 Amp, JL Audio 12" Boxed Sub
Pacemaker 4499's, Redback 2.5" exhaust, High-flow cat, K&N panel filter
Tinting, tinted tail-lights
Super lows all around
Crow 222825 cam
Stage 2 Shift Kit

:( TOTALLED :(
Airved
Cruising

Postby eafalcon6 » January 28th, 2008, 11:59 am

Airved wrote:EA's on stockies ftw. How many K's it done?

Should buy the new all-rounder Pacemaker 4480's everyone's talking about and tell me how they go ;)

yea im looking at getting some,think they are 4499's though.
Its done fair amount of ks, sittin on 472,000 atm. Going great though apart from the auto starting to slip.
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby Airved » January 28th, 2008, 12:47 pm

Yeah, I went the 4499's and noticed a difference. Should chuck on a K&N Filter while you're at it.

Follow up with a nice big lumpy cam and you'll be racin'.
'89 EA S Pack
--------------------------------------------------------
Pioneer Deh-3590 Player, Front - Pioneer 6" Splits/tweeters, Rear - 6" Pioneer 3-ways, Coustic c200 Amp, JL Audio 12" Boxed Sub
Pacemaker 4499's, Redback 2.5" exhaust, High-flow cat, K&N panel filter
Tinting, tinted tail-lights
Super lows all around
Crow 222825 cam
Stage 2 Shift Kit

:( TOTALLED :(
Airved
Cruising

Postby eafalcon6 » January 28th, 2008, 1:12 pm

Thats another thing i was looking for.. another filter and a cam - but dont no where to look. Wheres the best place to find one n how much they going for?
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » February 15th, 2008, 4:39 pm

getting K&N pod filter put on around monday.. aswel as replacing the S pack boot garnish with a EA fairmont ghia garnish,so should come up a bit nicer.
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby Commando » February 15th, 2008, 4:50 pm

Welcome to the forums mate, nice EA you have there!

Negative points for the tail lights, but everything else seems to be in order :D

You coming to AFD this weekend?
Previous: 1982 XE GL 3.3: 5 speed | 1991 EB Ghia 5.0: Vortech, Tiptronic, 4.11s, 232rwkw | 1995 EF GLi 4.0 wagon: LPG | 2006 BF Fairmont 4.0: JTG LiLPG
Now: 2016 Hilux SR HiRider
Commando

Has Liked: 110 times
Been Liked: 516 times

2006 Ford Fairmont

Postby G3R3N » February 15th, 2008, 10:06 pm

So is the car an EA SVO? Or an S-Pac?
Whats with the front grille?
G3R3N
Breaking Traction

Been Liked: 2 times

Postby APV » February 15th, 2008, 10:43 pm

svo grill...... and thats an svo spoiler as well i think....
where did you find those?
EA APV SR3900
APV
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » February 17th, 2008, 9:19 pm

Commando wrote:Welcome to the forums mate, nice EA you have there!

Negative points for the tail lights, but everything else seems to be in order :D

You coming to AFD this weekend?

hey, thanks. The tail lights were changed back about a week ago,so back to looking half decent - wasnt liking them either.
where was the AFD? i was stuck working all weekend and only just read your post.
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » February 17th, 2008, 9:20 pm

gerendasi wrote:So is the car an EA SVO? Or an S-Pac?

dont mean to b smart or anything - but read the description 1990 EA S-Pack.
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » February 17th, 2008, 9:21 pm

eafalcon6 wrote:
gerendasi wrote:So is the car an EA SVO? Or an S-Pac?

dont mean to b smart or anything - but read the description 1990 EA S-Pack.

what do u mean whats with tthe front grille... i said its an SVO front grille.
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » February 17th, 2008, 9:51 pm

APV wrote:svo grill...... and thats an svo spoiler as well i think....
where did you find those?

yea they r both svo...
i know someone that works at Jim Mock, he had the front grille so just got it off him..
n the spoiler i got off ebay..was a lucky find i guess,though it costed $180. they look good though.
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby stockiEF » February 18th, 2008, 1:14 am

lovely lookin EA mate.. love them in red too!! n the snowflakes just cap it off!! just whack in a t5 and a LSD and it will be good for a skid or two :P
96 EFII Futura
+ shinin' stockies

FOR SALE
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2135
stockiEF
Cruising

Postby eafalcon6 » February 18th, 2008, 8:16 am

stockiEF wrote:lovely lookin EA mate.. love them in red too!! n the snowflakes just cap it off!! just whack in a t5 and a LSD and it will be good for a skid or two :P

Thanks mate, yea its lookin alright :) would be good to get some new wheels but just dont have the money - but i like the look of the rims atm. I was thinking of gettin a t5,the auto's starting to slip n need to find another transmission. But yea..doesnt go too bad with the skids atm :) :P
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » February 18th, 2008, 8:20 am

just some new pix posted of the car with the original taillights- got rid of the clear ones, and a darker ghia garnish (goes well with the rims..,looks heaps better then the S pack one which was fading.)
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » February 18th, 2008, 8:33 am

new garnish n the original taillights,the clear ones weren't doing anything and startd getting sick of them..
I think it looks better now anyway.
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » February 19th, 2008, 4:57 pm

fairmont ghia badge is off now.. looked good without anything there but put the falson s badge back on. Also K&N pod filter is now on.
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby ea_falcon » February 25th, 2008, 8:10 pm

it will look tough with some superlows init
ea falcon
pacies and 2.5'' cat back
shaved head and au gaskit
XH snorkel and K&N filter
on/off shift kit
dumped on super lows and boge shortened shocks
17'' advanti rims and enzo steering wheel
full JBL sound system
ea_falcon
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » February 26th, 2008, 6:48 pm

ea_falcon wrote:it will look tough with some superlows init

yea,thought they were superlows till i put them in. They are lower then standard though. its a pain havin to reverse park all the time too
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » September 16th, 2008, 2:52 pm

The Moffat gtho front bumper and the SVO spoiler on this car are for sale on ebay until 19th september..
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby Dumpsta » September 16th, 2008, 5:14 pm

Good move on changing the tail lights ;), now tint em black.. :o
Dumpsta
Full Boost

Has Liked: 28 times
Been Liked: 68 times

1997 Ford EL

Postby steves ed » September 16th, 2008, 7:22 pm

yea tint your tail lights black .so the coppers can pull you over.or some dum ass runs up your bum.real intelligent .nice car mate.
Last edited by steves ed on September 16th, 2008, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steves ed
Idling

Postby EdFairmontGhia » September 16th, 2008, 9:28 pm

nice looking ride...
EdFairmontGhia
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 1 time

1997 Ford Fairmont

Postby eafalcon6 » September 19th, 2008, 6:53 pm

steves ed wrote:yea tint your tail lights black .so the coppers can pull you over.or some dum ass runs up your bum.real intelligent .nice car mate.

thanks, n cars gone now so wouldnt even have the chance to tint the lights anyway... u mite have seen my new car on here.. its under my new eb... in the intro llist.
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby eafalcon6 » March 20th, 2015, 6:41 pm

Just logged in to this account for the first time in like 6 years, lol

But does anyone know how or where to find the pictures that i uploaded in this original post? I dont have any pictures of the old EA anywhere & would love to see how it looked again..

If anyone could help or maybe has the pictures, that'd be great :P

Cheers
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby TAXI » March 22nd, 2015, 12:07 pm

Looked at your thread and you used MySpace for pics so that's where they would be.
TAXI
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 27 times

Postby eafalcon6 » March 22nd, 2015, 10:03 pm

Myspace lol

Cheeers man didnt even think of it, is it even a site anymore? lol ancient
Will try it out
1992 EBII Fairmont
eafalcon6
Idling

Postby Jayedxr6 » March 23rd, 2015, 5:43 am

I found so many memories on MySpace. Definitely worth a look
Xh falcon turbo. 420rwhp 16 psi.
Jayedxr6
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 179 times
Been Liked: 149 times