ozeford's The Grandpa :) (eb 4.0)

Post pics of your rides here

ozeford's The Grandpa :) (eb 4.0)

Postby ozeford » December 2nd, 2012, 7:11 am

Well here it is, a 1993 Ford EB GLi, stock with the only mod being a EF/EL series thermofans, works when engine required and all the time with aircon on.

everything works minus km gauge, stop at between 128000-129000, previous seller estimates would be at 135000 approx kms, interior is immaculate, just need to give the engine little TLC, fluids, gasket, degreaser etc, doesn't overheat, plenty of power for its series, best of all nice cold aircon!, also has 35% tint with lifetime warranty!

plans to keep it stock for now, will replace cluster with a better one with oil pressure, rpm's tacho etc,

Thoughts?, now need to collect parts for a serpertine belt setup for now and a BBM conversion too in the future, for now running old belt setup (need to replace power steering belt!) till I get the $$$, finally starting work tomorrow so should be able to, mud flaps and front and back sun visors stay on for now (GF likes them!) but will eventually come off, back might stay but front will be removed!

Thanks,
ozeford.
Last edited by ozeford on December 3rd, 2012, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Rides
XG Ute - Current
XH Ute - Next
ozeford
Idling

Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Re: ozeford's Ford EB GLi -pics!!!!

Postby Eb Barbie » December 3rd, 2012, 9:01 am

Visors add the grandpa/sleeper spec look so depends what you are planning on doing with it and what you want it for ;)
Good clean start!
Past: EB Falcon Turbo
Now: AU Fairlane V8
Eb Barbie
Hitting N2O

Has Liked: 106 times
Been Liked: 71 times

Postby DJV8T5 » December 3rd, 2012, 9:21 am

Looks like a nice clean slate to start with. Any plans further than BBM & serp setup?
DJV8T5
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 216 times
Been Liked: 88 times

Postby ozeford » December 3rd, 2012, 10:47 am

Yeah defiantly, but wanna keep the EB Aircon if possible, custom bracket I'm told.
My Rides
XG Ute - Current
XH Ute - Next
ozeford
Idling

Postby ozeford » December 3rd, 2012, 10:51 am

Eb Barbie wrote:Visors add the grandpa/sleeper spec look so depends what you are planning on doing with it and what you want it for ;)
Good clean start!

Yeah back one I dont actually mind, but the front one will defiantly go eventually, Plans are to keep it stock with the engine being only 135000kms etc but will look into a AU engine or even a BA engine install like Benj's etc, and of course the standard extractors, belt, bbm mods and also plan a remote start/alarm also, wont be anytime soon but will get done eventually,

so for now stock, needs new fluids, save $$$ for mods.
My Rides
XG Ute - Current
XH Ute - Next
ozeford
Idling

Return to The Showroom