Misses's Citric Acid BA XRT

Post pics of your rides here

Misses's Citric Acid BA XRT

Postby sikwags_218 » February 20th, 2013, 12:06 pm

Been meaning to put this up for a while.
This is my misses's 2003 BA XR6 Turbo. Its nothing real special, more or less remaining as the family car. As she has a little daughter :)
Anyhow since we have been together I have been doing a few little things here and there to make it look a little nicer and sound a bit better lol.
She brought it with 40,000km on the clock and its now upto 97,000km.Its been serviced every 10,000km and gets looked after well. Its fair to say it gets driven a bit. In my opinion it goes quite well for a standard one. It keeps me happy till the ED is done lol :P
Anyhow some picture.
This is basically how it looked when we first met. Her ex had sandblasted the wheels at some stage, and i dont know why hence the weird colour they are.

Spent the weekend a while back and gave it a full service, new front brakes, lowered it on super lows at the front and ultras on the rear, trans service, coil packs and plugs, painted the rims and de spoilered it. Hence this is how it looked for a few weeks.

Then brought some 19in starcorps for it and put them on and gave it a full detail inside and out. Even the engine bay. All in time for boosted cruise for a charity.

Took it to boosted and had a great day, hopefully i can take my car this year ;)

Displayed it with the 2 other Horsham boys. Will and Tom.

A pic the misses took on the cruise. She loved it :D

Another pic while its all clean.

And basically thats how it sits atm. I cut the rear muffler out which gave a noticeable increase in spool time and a bit of a note, but it can be a bit droney just before it comes onto boost.
Future plans include a Force 6 or DJR lip spoiler and perhaps window tint, and just drive it and keep it maintained. All though Sarah wants to sell it and get a turbo forrester :cry:

Thanks for reading
Cheers Scott :drinks2:
Project car: Turbo ED build- Barra swapped, 60lb dekkas, 400lph walbro, turbo side intake, big cooler, el gt brakes, locked 4.11s, btr'd, smoothed engine bay, sunroof, fairmont GHIA interior. Chasing 10 sec quaters!
sikwags_218
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 95 times
Been Liked: 30 times

Re: Misses's Citric Acid BA XRT

Postby staunchxr » February 20th, 2013, 12:12 pm

Wow Scott I wish my misuses had one of those lol ;)
Looks really nice mate well done to you and her.

My mums side of the family is from vic and my wife's mum
Owns a pub at warracknabeal although it just shut down
When I was down that way I seen wills XR was surprised how many
Nice fords were all around we done the great ocean rd in my mum in
Laws mps Mazda 6 was quite fun ;)

All the best mate if I'm down that way will catch up for a yarn

Cheers staunchxr
staunchxr
Cruising

Has Liked: 158 times
Been Liked: 21 times

1994 Ford ED Falcon XR6

Postby sikwags_218 » February 20th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Cheers staunchxr :drinks2:
Yeah there are some nice cars here in horsham but in saying that there are just as many shitters lol :lol:
Gee its a small world isnt it. Shame about the pub mate. Surprised it got shut down farmers get pretty thirsty round here so pubs are a pretty popular place lol.
Great ocean rd is a wicked drive and mazda 6s arent that bad. I have worked on a fair few pretty zippy cars.
If your down this way next time pm me and you should drop over for a chat and check out the projects lol.
Cheers scott
Project car: Turbo ED build- Barra swapped, 60lb dekkas, 400lph walbro, turbo side intake, big cooler, el gt brakes, locked 4.11s, btr'd, smoothed engine bay, sunroof, fairmont GHIA interior. Chasing 10 sec quaters!
sikwags_218
Breaking Traction

Postby staunchxr » February 20th, 2013, 11:40 pm

Sounds good mate yeah was a good pub the palace hotel just needed so much work and my wifes brother passed away in a house fire so they just wanted to get out of that town. will do mate keep up the good work :good:

ps got new / old rims for my ed check em out if you want.

cheers staunchxr
staunchxr
Cruising

Has Liked: 158 times
Been Liked: 21 times

1994 Ford ED Falcon XR6

Postby sikwags_218 » March 26th, 2013, 7:48 pm

This is now for sale as want to upgrade to a bigger family car lol
Price is 15k ono. I will make a propper for sale thread soon.
Pm if you are inteterested.
sikwags_218
Breaking Traction

Return to The Showroom