superhuS' Hot Chilli Red EL XR6: I wanna be like SLO4LT POW!

Post pics of your rides here

Re: superhuS' Hot Chilli Red EL XR6: I wanna be like SLO4LT

Postby superhuS! » August 15th, 2013, 5:26 pm : Alex.caz Likes this post

LUVSIT wrote:Good xr Hus! can't wait too see her out and about running :)
I say keep the ftr wheels. Keeping stuff original is the best I reckon.

Don't you have EL GT's on yours? :P

misk wrote:at least you'll know how to change all those gaskets now haha
get the sump straightened by some dude, should help it not leak.
most the steal sumps are bent around the top in some places. fkn hate them so so much

I checked it with a straight edge, looked good to me! Cheers for the tip though. And you're right, I do know how to do the timing shit now :/
EL XR6
Koni - Lovell's SSL - Camtech 845 - Headwork - 3.9 LSD - Tickford Kit - Sunroof

1998 XR-Ghia MKII
No XR Ghia and no boost make Hussy something something
superhuS!
Full Boost

Has Liked: 102 times
Been Liked: 312 times

1998 Ford Fairmont Ghia

Postby LUVSIT » August 15th, 2013, 6:14 pm

yes I do hus :)
LUVSIT
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 144 times
Been Liked: 96 times

1998 Ford XR6

Postby ahmedkayihan » August 17th, 2013, 1:12 am

superhuS! wrote:So I fucking hated the EB. Sold it, saw this for cheep and got it.

That's right boys and girls. No engine. This is when free EL Ghia comes into play.

This will all be done sometime before 2021. But I'll try to have it done before the weekend.

FREE EL GHIA?? thats MY car that you bought. and you promised me to PAY for it. why dont u be a man and reply to my emails?!
I can prove to everyone on this forum that that was my car you bought, and promised me 4 ftr's, a black leather interior set and 200 bux in return for my EL GHIA that I SOLD TO YOU.

yet you didnt give me a SINGLE cent. neither do you pick up my calls, nor do you reply to my emails. and you blocked me from chatting to you too.. please explain ur intention dude

Where did u get the free car idea from? be a man and reply to my emails, I dont want to publicise this. seriously
ahmedkayihan
Cranking Over

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Postby Sunboost » August 17th, 2013, 1:46 am : ef6ghia Likes this post

ahmedkayihan wrote:
superhuS! wrote:So I fucking hated the EB. Sold it, saw this for cheep and got it.

That's right boys and girls. No engine. This is when free EL Ghia comes into play.

This will all be done sometime before 2021. But I'll try to have it done before the weekend.

FREE EL GHIA?? thats MY car that you bought. and you promised me to PAY for it. why dont u be a man and reply to my emails?!
I can prove to everyone on this forum that that was my car you bought, and promised me 4 ftr's, a black leather interior set and 200 bux in return for my EL GHIA that I SOLD TO YOU.

yet you didnt give me a SINGLE cent. neither do you pick up my calls, nor do you reply to my emails. and you blocked me from chatting to you too.. please explain ur intention dude

Where did u get the free car idea from? be a man and reply to my emails, I dont want to publicise this. seriously

BOOM!!

Fuark where is that long cherished Michael Jackson popcorn GIF that Hus loves so much?
Edge FG G6ET 50th Anniversary
Vixen BF F6 R-Spec
Sunboost

Has Liked: 98 times
Been Liked: 471 times

Postby superhuS! » August 17th, 2013, 2:20 am

Right here Sunny. I found an extra-big one for you.

I'm going to keep this short, sharp and efficient.

First off, I did promise to give you those items in return for the car. In return, you promised me a RUNNING EL Ghia. When I rocked up at your house, the car wasn't running, but that's no biggie. I say free because the FTR's and seats cost me nothing, and $200 is next to nothing anyway.

Seeing that you're so big on promises, lets elaborate on what YOUR end of the bargain was.

I was going to give you FTR's (I was also going to give you 2 new tyres) and I was going to give you a set of black leather seats fully modified to fit an e-series. I said I needed time,and you agreed. Because I wanted everything to bolt on, and for you to pass a RWC with the FTR's (*like you asked) I cannot stress this enough, in return you would give me a RUNNING EL Ghia.

When I rocked up to your house to pick it up, it wasn't running. I didn't think much of it, because hey, you were a mate right? We've known each other since primary school right?

What I didn't expect is when I pulled the wiring out to do my climate/rear electrics conversion, half the wires would be burned out and I had to spend 2 days re-wiring everything. I let this slide.

The bigger problem here is that you said the car ran perfect before it was taken off the road. So when I pulled the auto out to put in my cousins fairlane, it should've been sweet yeah? Well **** me dead, was I so wrong. The auto was fucked.

I thought to myself, "ah **** it, it's a BTR. I could probably get one for cheap as **** anyway" I really didn't care that I spent an afternoon swapping boxes over. **** it yeah?

This is where I lost my shit. I pulled the engine out to tear most of it down to regasket it. I pulled the sump off, checked the crank, and found grind marks over it. Called a few people and say goes on here? Apparently the grind marks on the crank mean that it had been balanced at some stage, meaning it was rebuilt. I was thinking, "sweet,reco'd bottom end, perfect"

A few days later, when I returned to Geelong to further inspect, I had found a spun bearing. Then you returned from overseas.

If you've been wondering why I've been ignoring you, it's because it was Ramazan, and I really didn't want to deal with this shit during the Holy Month. I was promised a good runner, and I got sweet **** all.

So, the conclusion here is, I'll contact you in the next few days when I don't feel like breaking your legs.

Mods, a simple request. Clean-up please, I'll take this to PM.
EL XR6

1998 XR-Ghia MKII
superhuS!
Full Boost

1998 Ford Fairmont Ghia

Postby Sunboost » August 17th, 2013, 10:43 am

We need to give Ahmed a chance to rebutt brah. He says, she says - true? But we'll wait and see what the other mods think.

This is another timely reminder that you should PAY FOR EVERYTHING, OR DEMAND PAYMENT FOR EVERYTHING before collecting goods or handing over goods.
Vixen BF F6 R-Spec
Sunboost

Postby misk » August 17th, 2013, 11:00 am

Or not lie when selling something?
I would have stripped the car and pissed in it then dumped all said non working pieces and the shell on the **** lawn.

Why you would arc up about payment when you know you've sold something dodgy is beyond me...
XG Panelvan
EF bottom end with ported EB head, valve springs, EL ECU & J3 chip, crane HI6 CDI & MSD coil, LC-1 wideband & SSI-4 logger

soon - .595" lift cam, GT4202, forged AU engine and built head, ems stinger 4424 ecu, powerglide with 5500 high stall etc - next, bellhousing

XH ute daily - DOHC BA XR6 engine, T5, AU3 ECU with TI J3 chip, ported BBM, 3" stainless intake - 12" sub, tub liner and hard lid - mass skids and epic tyre carrying capabilities :)
misk
Melting Pistons

Has Liked: 298 times
Been Liked: 295 times

Postby nothin suss » August 17th, 2013, 11:25 am : 67rce Likes this post

Is Ramazan that Goro Elephant thing with all the arms and shit?
Not to mess about with either way I presume?
#skippyshavenoclue
BF2 DLPG Wagon - daily duties
BF Fairlong Ghia - ED Sprint
nothin suss
Full Boost

Has Liked: 223 times
Been Liked: 90 times

Postby ahmedkayihan » August 17th, 2013, 3:37 pm

Ill sort this out with Hus with a pm. Im only writing this to clarify and make sure nobody has the wrong impression about me..

Sundeep: why don't u be a good moderator and be fair and neutral, rather than licking ass and balls?

minsk: i did not lie to him at all. i explained to him EVERY iddy biddy thing of the car that i knew about. I even threw in a stack of freebies that were otherwise useful to me (like fuel pump, air intake, this that parts that sometimes dont come by).
I didnt know ANYTHING about burnt wires in the dash (all electronics were working fine). If they were burnt or if i knew about it, I would have told him too.
The engine ran smoothly for me, which is why i drove it off my lawn, around the block and back into the driveway. if Hus requested, I would have fitted the ecu, fuel pump, spark plugs and leads, and the bbm all back on to start it up again. I never knew about a bent bearing, hell i dont even know what it is!
The BTR auto was shifting all good from gears 1 to 4. it wasnt hitting OR slipping. maybe cos it sat there for almost a year and got grudgy, or needed a gradual oil change.
I wouldnt LIE to a friend I knew since 14 years mate. watch what u accuse people of.

suss: nah. dunno what your on about.

SuperHus. I will pm you, and just to keep in mind I did not write this to intend to defame you or threaten you. I put it right here so you can look and reply to me, rather than ignore me for a month.

"So, the conclusion here is, I'll contact you in the next few days when I don't feel like breaking your legs"? - Im not running anywhere mate. Im more than happy to solve all this out fairly between us. If you wanna take it further, your call. I dont run anywhere.

edit: Hus, all you had to do was reply to me and tell me the problem, and I would have been more than happy to help you with my quarter-of-a-knowledge about e-series. letting me sit for more than a month, wasnt a good idea at all. no need to get cranky and pissed and this or that. i even asked you if there was a problem. you just magnified things so much and cracked it and made ur own conclusions instead of just telling me that such-and-such was screwed up and we should revise a deal. its not like i took the cash upfront and ran away on a holiday??

theres nothing to get all cranky and upset about something i didnt know about, and despite the fact that i TRIED TO CONTACT YOU and ask if there was something wrong! if i tried to cheat u, id take the cash upfront and disappear, knowing ull come back to hunt me

put urself in my shoes and think again.
ahmedkayihan
Cranking Over

Postby superhuS! » August 17th, 2013, 4:19 pm

nothin suss wrote:Is Ramazan that Goro Elephant thing with all the arms and shit?
#skippyshavenoclue

It's a holy month in the Islamic calendar, not a Hindu god.
EL XR6

1998 XR-Ghia MKII
superhuS!
Full Boost

1998 Ford Fairmont Ghia

Postby Sunboost » August 17th, 2013, 5:22 pm

ahmedkayihan wrote:Ill sort this out with Hus with a pm. Im only writing this to clarify and make sure nobody has the wrong impression about me..

Sundeep: why don't u be a good moderator and be fair and neutral, rather than licking ass and balls?

The feck? Who's ass and balls am I licking? I didn't take any kents side but if you're not going to read the farken posts before barking I'll delete ya shiet and take Hus' side.
Vixen BF F6 R-Spec
Sunboost

Postby pHaT`eL » August 17th, 2013, 5:58 pm

Well, that escalated quite quickly.

No one really knew where the car came from, so we wouldnt have judged.

Instead of posting the life story on the forum, maybe a PM to Hus straight away, or a PM to a moderator explaining the situation would have been a better way to deal with it.
[XGZ-566] 2009 BF3 XT EGAS WAGON
| 19x9 & 19X10 WORK EUROLINE'S | LOWERED |

[MR-PGR] 1980 XD FAIRMONT WAGON
| EFI WINDSOR | 14X8 & 14X10 12 SLOTTER'S | VENETIANS |

PREVIOUS RIDES: [WANTD-6] 2002 AU3 EGAS FORTE WAGON | [POPS4L] 1995 EF GLi WAGON | [EBW-302] 1991 EB GL WAGON V8 | [PHATEL] 1998 EL FAIRMONT TURBO

phat GUARD ROLLING | 0429 093 302 | facebook
pHaT`eL

Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 242 times

1991 Ford Falcon

Postby Sunboost » August 17th, 2013, 5:59 pm

pHaT`eL wrote:Well, that escalated quite quickly.

Instead of posting the life story on the forum, maybe a PM to Hus straight away, or a PM to a moderator explaining the situation would have been a better way to deal with it.

Hus wasn't replying to any form of communication hombre.
Vixen BF F6 R-Spec
Sunboost

Postby ahmedkayihan » August 17th, 2013, 6:04 pm

yeah I already did that. but i was ignored for a month. then i decided to finally post here to get his attention and a reply. i really didnt wanna do it, but there was absolutely no other way to get a reply. i was gna message the moderators, but i thought that would just be like involving the whole world in.

btw, my el ghia is also burguny, and i wanna make it look like yours or or5mel's ghia. one day hopefully. i admire both ur cars

thanks anyway
ahmedkayihan
Cranking Over

Postby Sunboost » August 17th, 2013, 6:08 pm

ahmedkayihan wrote:

yeah I already did that. but i was ignored for a month. then i decided to finally post here to get his attention and a reply. i really didnt wanna do it, but there was absolutely no other way to get a reply. i was gna message the moderators, but i thought that would just be like involving the whole world in.

btw, my el ghia is also burguny, and i wanna make it look like yours or or5mel's ghia. one day hopefully. i admire both ur cars

thanks anyway

Has the matter been sorted to your satisfaction now? If so, we will delete the rubbish. Well someone will, just not me :drinks2:
Vixen BF F6 R-Spec
Sunboost

Postby ahmedkayihan » August 17th, 2013, 6:12 pm

ah just waiting for his reply. not just my satisfaction, but his too. a simple misunderstanding shouldn't have caused all this trouble. hes my mate since bloody primary. i just want this all sorted out. not worth all the arguing and all.
ahmedkayihan
Cranking Over

Postby nothin suss » August 18th, 2013, 12:33 pm

superhuS! wrote:
nothin suss wrote:Is Ramazan that Goro Elephant thing with all the arms and shit?
#skippyshavenoclue

It's a holy month in the Islamic calendar, not a Hindu god.

Ah Ramadan. Got ya now.
Good luck with sorting all this out!
BF2 DLPG Wagon - daily duties
BF Fairlong Ghia - ED Sprint
nothin suss
Full Boost

Has Liked: 223 times
Been Liked: 90 times

Postby [D1SCNT] » August 19th, 2013, 7:43 pm

there's always a circus when hus is in town.
[D1SCNT]

Previous

Return to The Showroom