Reece's EF GLI

Post pics of your rides here

Reece's EF GLI

Postby RMCprime » August 4th, 2007, 2:25 am

Most of you will recognise my nick name from AFF. However since almost every one with a decent knowledge about e-series has moved here, I figured I would join to make the most of your wealth of knowledge.

I bought this car in December 05' with 198000 on the clock for $2500 from titan ford in melville. At the time my brother was looking for his first car and wanted an Ef or El mont so we enlisted my mates dad who was a dealer at titan ford to stay on the look out. When this car came up as a trade in from an old couple buying a BA, my brother wasn't interested so I had a look because it was the same price that i could sell my 91 swift for. (nice upgrade me thinks)On the test drive it was awesome but on the way back it busted a radiator hose. So the mechanics fixed it, tested the head and all was good. So i bought it.

So i got Lovell's super lows and shortened kyb's in it.

My boot. There are now green led fans in teh square holes.

I've been trying to save for a set of vaults but shit keeps coming up(mainly drinking opportunities).

Any who, I know it ain't a boosted e-series, but I like to learn how things are done and I enjoy reading about every ones ride. Plus there are more boosted e-series in the east than there are in Perth so If i can learn something from here, well it all helps.

Cheers
EF Falcon XR6 Turbo
- Navy Blue - t56 6-speed - Lovells super lows - Whiteline sway bars - GT3788 - Hypergate 45mm - K&N 9"pod - 3in exhaust - 6Boost manifold
- Surecam big dardy sing- Crow dbl valve spings - Link G4 Extreme ECU - Innovate LC-1 - Bosch 044 - Holley dominator 1400 - Bosch 2000cc injectors
- AEM coils - UPC brakes

Tuned at BYE Performance
RMCprime
Idling

Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 13 times

Return to The Showroom