whats next?

Post pics of your rides here

whats next?

Postby nick94 » January 21st, 2014, 2:58 pm

hey guys, new here so I recently brought a el xr6 from Melbourne. its now passed rego in nsw and on the road. its currently on standard springs and shocks which is gay because it looks smick on its guts. I wont be putting the previous springs and shocks back in, they've been cut 2 coils in the front and 3 in the back when they were already super lows. ah ive just ordered brand new super lows and shocks for the front and ultra lows and shocks for the back ( king springs ) . also recently got a was 977b cam for it..

details; ive brought this as is so all the credit to the previous owner, its been resprayed in Honda nx red, sunroof, factory 5 speed, 19"silver argents, ventians, leds everywhere including in the reverse lights, spoiler , the front bumper has been plastic welded togerther to have the xr6 top, ghia with the fog lights, and xr6 bottom lip. interior is all ghia, sub and amps. the engine hasent had any work

so basically im uploading to meet some mates, and hear peoples opinion on what I should do next. I want to keep it n/a ( for now ) and thinking about taking the spoiler off

I also fixed up the ghia boot trim ( instead of ghia badge ) theres a tickford one in there
nick94
Cranking Over

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: whats next?

Postby Phoenix » January 21st, 2014, 3:30 pm

I'd either be getting rid of the number plate surround, or putting a spear above it. They should be used totether,not just have the surround like that. Otherwise it's super clean.

Congrats on the pick up
Phoenix
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 18 times

1994 Ford Fairmont

Postby nick94 » January 21st, 2014, 7:03 pm

Yeah I got the spear on it now mate, but instead of a Ghia badge it had a tick ford one
nick94
Cranking Over

Postby Bipolar » January 22nd, 2014, 1:36 pm

If you do some hard driving I'd ditch the cornering lights in favour of some piping running to your rotors to keep 'em cool. Otherwise I'd leave it as-is.
RBKILA wrote:yes im sure 99% of the hate is just jealousy from morons.
the same sort of people you see at bathurst, wearing all the hrt gear and then you see them get into a camry in the car park lol
Bipolar

Has Liked: 741 times
Been Liked: 225 times

1997 Ford Falcon

Postby nick94 » January 22nd, 2014, 4:34 pm

Yeah I don't know man, think I'll spend some money on the engine now, make it a respectable n/a thinking extractors bigger air intake, the cam that I've already got, and a j3 chip
nick94
Cranking Over

Return to The Showroom