my EA falcon

Post pics of your rides here

Re: my EA falcon

Postby EAfalconboy » July 16th, 2009, 12:06 am

well started lowering it today finally i wish i had done it earlier now haha

pic quality crap will get better ones tomorrow
SIX IN A ROW FOR THE SHOW!!
2.5, Lukey catback exhaust, Pacemaker 4499's to be fitted,king spring super lows all round ,Xr bobtail to be fitted, genuine sprint front lip to be fitted, tinted stock tail lights, ed fairmont interior
EAfalconboy
Idling

Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Postby ELXR_96 » July 16th, 2009, 5:47 pm

Only if the brake light is covered but my el tail lights have been fully tinted for over a year and i've been pulled over near 10 times and haven't had a problem. I just tinted the bottom of my ea lights. Search nwolb and look through his thread and the final product it looks sick as. the lights are mad
EB Gli SII Everglades green, slammed, ghia interior, extractors, 977B with stock exhaust
ELXR_96
Banned

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 1 time

Postby Bazza J » July 17th, 2009, 7:05 pm

needs lower lol, nah good job lowering it, you will find that it is so much nicer to drive a lower car than it is a stocker :good:
Daily:1993 Toyota 4 Runner, 5 speed Manual, 2.8L N/A diesel
Project: Ford 1976 ZH Fairlane Marquis 351 Clevo & C4 shiftkitted auto - in the build
Bazza J
Cruising

Postby travs ea-xr6 » July 17th, 2009, 10:50 pm

looks beter now just put the stock ea tail lights back on it FTW :thumbsup:
travs ea-xr6
Full Boost

Has Liked: 17 times
Been Liked: 8 times

Postby EAfalconboy » July 18th, 2009, 5:33 pm

haha im really not a fan of the stock tail lights mate i might tint a pair but still they just look crap on mine imo well garnish is off at the moment being fibreglassed :) should have that back in a couple of days also got my tax pay out so a few more things should be happening soon may have a set of 18's lined up also
2.5, Lukey catback exhaust, Pacemaker 4499's to be fitted,king spring super lows all round ,Xr bobtail to be fitted, genuine sprint front lip to be fitted, tinted stock tail lights, ed fairmont interior
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby EAfalconboy » July 19th, 2009, 5:31 pm

spot the differernce dont mind the yellow primer it should be fitted and painted shortly but then it will be only half finished
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby ELXR_96 » July 19th, 2009, 5:49 pm

I see there is no cut out for the falcon badge... If you don't mind me asking what did you use to get the door mold glue off?
EB Gli SII Everglades green, slammed, ghia interior, extractors, 977B with stock exhaust
ELXR_96
Banned

Postby EAfalconboy » July 19th, 2009, 6:20 pm

nope got my mate to smooth it out and fibreglass it for the door mold glue i used a Sticker Scraper be very carefull not to scratch the paint took a while but the end result is mint i have also heard Wax a Grease remover works to i still have a little bit left to do on mine

so whats your opinion on it?
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby ELXR_96 » July 19th, 2009, 6:31 pm

Yeah i got all the same ideas as you so far. I hate the molds. I took them off to just think you should spray the front and rear gray bits on the bumper to color match the car and it will look sick as. Would have gone lower springs but it's still far better than stock. Tint the windows dark as put the back EL door handles on and it will be mint. Good luck with it mate.
ELXR_96
Banned

Postby EAfalconboy » July 19th, 2009, 6:43 pm

yer mate bumpers are getting color coded im not rushing any over it lower springs no way man im still yet to do the front but the sill sits low its gonna scrape enuf as it is and yer i need to finish off the El door handles garnish is still only half finished though a few more custom things for it

tints gonna happen just not for a while

and thanks
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby Mr_White_Ea » July 25th, 2009, 5:17 pm

Good stuff mate its coming up real nice.

cant wait to see how the door trims come up in it since i am also looking into that mod.
The back lights look good but have you thought about maybe tinting the original lights to match the boot?

Are you going to lower the front end any more?

Any plans for a new motor or a rebuild ?

Was it hard to put the el door handles in ?
MR_White_EA
Allways slippery when dry when your in a FORD.
E series Falcons Rock
Only one way to tag a road and thats with doubles :D
Mr_White_Ea
Idling

Postby EAfalconboy » July 25th, 2009, 7:18 pm

cheers mate appreciate it
i have looked into tinting the standard lights i might have a go

also version 2 of the garnish coming soon

and the El door handles are a straight fit mate

no plans for a new motor or rebuild at this stage but who knows

yer mate i still need to put the front Super lows in but i cant due to i had to take my tools to work so im spewing about that
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby Mr_White_Ea » July 25th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Thanks for letting me know about the door handles.

It will look real good lowered mate.

Maybe you should consider what i am doing which is ed fairmont lights and boot garnish.

That would really set your car off.

good luck with your project :d.
MR_White_EA
E series Falcons Rock
Mr_White_Ea
Idling

Postby EAfalconboy » July 26th, 2009, 4:35 pm

imo im not a fan of the fairmont garnish i had one on there didnt like it the rear is lowered mate its on super lows just need to do the fronts.

and i want to keep it a EA as much as possible not a fan of the EB or ED lights but thats just me

and thanks mate appreciate it and best of luck with yours to :)
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby Mr_White_Ea » July 26th, 2009, 9:19 pm

Mate you deffinently dont see enough clean ea's thats for sure where i live mines the cleanest in the whole town i actually got tolled its the best.

I thought about painting my boot white and going with the clear white altezza's with the red strip but everyone reckons it would look s*8t so i am going with the ed lights instead.

But i really do like the way it looks on your ea maybe you should consider going with a white boot.

you can pick up another back garnish for $20 so just try it out who knows you might like it.

Love the twin dumps by the way i was gonna get some but decided to get a 3 inch black dumper to just sit perfectly in the exhaust arch on the bar.
MR_White_EA
E series Falcons Rock
Mr_White_Ea
Idling

Postby EAfalconboy » July 27th, 2009, 8:36 pm

thanks mate well the garnish is getting painted white this time then hopefully soon my Xr bobtail will be getting fitted then finish color coding the bumpers
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby SNR » July 27th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Mate is this still CFI and you have paceys and a catback exhaust?

If so, stop wasting your money on shit that will give like 2kw difference and fork out the sub $400 (probably almost free these days as wreckers are crushing these things complete down here!) and convert to multipoint for a 20kw gain
Straights are for fast cars... Turns are for fast drivers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/silencer_rh - View My Photos on Flickr.com
http://www.boostedfalcon.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7390 - My EBII Fairmont Sickmachine.
http://www.e21build.com - My BMW E21/Ford 4.0 I6 Drift/Rally Project Car
SNR
Full Boost

Has Liked: 174 times
Been Liked: 100 times

Postby Mr_White_Ea » July 27th, 2009, 10:27 pm

mate it will set it right off having the garnish white thats for sure.

Good luck with the build and keep us posted ;-)
MR_White_EA
E series Falcons Rock
Mr_White_Ea
Idling

Postby EAfalconboy » September 12th, 2009, 10:13 pm

hey SNR i am converting it to MPFI all in due time these a just little mods to just keep me going for the mean time should have pics up tomorrow hopefully with the new garnish.

and the paceys arent actually on yet mate
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby travs ea-xr6 » September 13th, 2009, 12:50 pm

yer do a bbm conversion with thermos first up ;)
travs ea-xr6
Full Boost

Has Liked: 17 times
Been Liked: 8 times

Postby EAfalconboy » September 15th, 2009, 1:22 am

probly not BBM mate but deffo thermos are on the cards sitting at my mates place on his EF along with the door trims and P/s cover im grabbing off him and just waiting for the cash to grab it all along with the parts for the MPFI conversion. at the moment thats least of my worrys tryna source a bloody fuel tank going to try the wreckers this weekend.

also i will try and have some pics up of how she looks now minor update.
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby freerider » September 26th, 2009, 9:14 pm

el door handles will look slick as i just put a set on my ea and its a nice touch.. bit of a pain to put the rears in but worth it.
its comin along nicely mate keep up the posts :thumbsup:
freerider
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Postby EAfalconboy » October 3rd, 2009, 1:45 pm

cheers mate yer the rears are a little bit of a pain but not to bad really. small update interior is out at the moment fitting my black carpet
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby mad_keen » October 3rd, 2009, 4:11 pm

this is actually starting to look decent. nicee work
mad_keen
Full Boost

Has Liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 44 times

1996 Ford Falcon

Postby EAfalconboy » October 25th, 2009, 8:22 pm

well updated pics as i said im pretty happy with how the rear looks now all thats left is the Xr bobtail to be fitted and re spray and color code the rear bar

EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby psychotic-angel » October 25th, 2009, 9:00 pm

that looks really good mate :)
eddy4L
psychotic-angel
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 2 times

Postby EAfalconboy » October 25th, 2009, 9:04 pm

cheers appreciate it she needs a good scrub though looking a bit dirty haha pics don't seem to show it to much though.
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby psychotic-angel » October 25th, 2009, 9:24 pm

the ef door handles really change the look of them ey.i recently put some on my ed i couldnt believe how much they change the look for somthing so little :)
eddy4L
psychotic-angel
Spooling Up

Postby EAfalconboy » October 25th, 2009, 9:38 pm

yer they look great next mod is El mirrors i have sitting here then sourcing a AU centre console
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby psychotic-angel » October 26th, 2009, 8:13 am

yeh i wanna put an either an ef,el centre console or an au one in mine an the door tirms :) duno if i want the ef,el style mirrors yet tho i like how mine sorta blend with the window tint
eddy4L
psychotic-angel
Spooling Up

Postby EAfalconboy » February 3rd, 2010, 12:19 am

ok finally along and awaited update yes its finally done and im stoked with the end result. and before any questions im changing the other EA door handle over this week and the rear bumpers off because im finishing off the fuel tank and EB door is on till i can find a EA one.

EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby weavahhh » March 4th, 2010, 2:03 am

i dont know why but i prefer the black / grey handles i reckon having the same color handles just look odd, all in all its your car mate :good: its looking good keep it coming !
Ford Falcon. Black, Rebuilt auto with stage 2 mechanical shift kit. rebuilt ef motor with log manifold. crow 2519 cam. extractors high flow cat into a two and a half inch exhaust. slammed on gloss black stockies with dress rings.
weavahhh
Cruising

Has Liked: 4 times

1992 Ford Fairmont

Postby feXomorph » February 13th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Looks fucking prime man, I want my EA Fairmont to get along these lines... Looking really good man
May the boost be with you.
feXomorph
Idling

1997 Ford Fairmont Ghia

Postby EAfalconboy » August 11th, 2011, 11:29 pm

been awhile since i updated this. so lately the EA,s been running like shit. so i removed the rocker cover because i have been hearing a sort of knocking noise. and gets louder under acceleration. so i suspected tappets. or timing chain. but on further inspection excessive sludge all over rocker gear. well all over everything. will upload pics. so i will remove the rocker gear tomorrow night. and go from there. also i am thinking this knocking is possible big end bearings gone. will keep this updated as i strip it down. and carry out further investigation. could be looking for another motor.
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby EAfalconboy » August 12th, 2011, 8:57 pm

hmm well progress tonight decided to grab some nulon engine flush. as i have heard good things about it. so while rocker cover was off poured said engine flush all over rocker gear to try and break it down running engine till hot going to inspect after. otherwise ill remove rocker cover , rocker gear and soak in petrol.
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby EAfalconboy » August 22nd, 2011, 10:02 pm

hmm well had a busy one saturday motor and box is out :) now deciding what to do. i scored a complete 4.0 bottom end and i have a 4.0 head here som im weighing up my options if its worth building up that motor. would be awsome experience. or look for a complete motor. also i have a mate selling a complete t5 conversion im thinking about.

the sludge absolutely caked.

head off and no more cpi

water ports corroded especially number 6

somethings missing. all in all a good day and a great achievement on behalf of myself

where it rests for now

we keep this updated as i decide where i am going to go with this now. might look at doing something with the bay. tidying up the wiring somehow.
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby EAfalconboy » April 27th, 2013, 7:03 pm

Whoah long time since I have posted but huge update with this. So I have now fitted a Ed xr6 motor yes finally mpi. With a shaved head and genie extractors and have converted it to manual. T5 manual now has a xr front end also and color coded bumpers. Pics will be up when I have a chance. Complete transformation Looks like a completely different car. Oh also badge filled and smoothed on the bonnet and eb c pillars fitted.
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby Troutman » April 30th, 2013, 8:16 pm

Great effort mate, it's come a long way. Keep us posted. :mrgreen:
'98 Crown Victoria + '07 Caprice
Troutman
Cruising

Has Liked: 13 times
Been Liked: 46 times

2007 Holden Caprice

Postby EAfalconboy » May 5th, 2013, 2:49 pm

Thanks very much mate will do Image. The new heart. Image. How she looks with the color coded bumpers and eb c pillars. The bay freshened up. Imagewith the xr front
EAfalconboy
Idling

Postby EAfalconboy » May 5th, 2013, 2:50 pm

Image. They bay tidied up.
EAfalconboy
Idling

PreviousNext

Return to The Showroom