Plane passenger strips and punches a woman in the face.

Latest News

Plane passenger strips and punches a woman in the face.

Postby Malakai » August 21st, 2009, 2:04 pm

A MAN allegedly exposed himself to a female passenger before punching her in the face and proceeding to strip completely naked during a flight in the US. The incident occurred around 30 minutes into Southwest Airlines flight WN-947 between Oakland, and Las Vegas.

The crew attempted to subdue the man, 21-year-old Darius Chappille of Oakland, after the alleged assault, but were unable to prevent him from taking all his clothes off, the Associated Press reports.

The plane landed safely in back in Oakland and the man was arrested, still naked. It reached Las Vegas with a delay of two hours and 45 minutes.

Mr Chappille and the female passenger were taken to hospital.

URL: http://www.news.com.au/travel/story/0,28318,25960400-5014090,00.html?from=mostpop
FG G6E Turbo MkII - Nizpro Stage 3 - 364 rwkW - 11.63 sec @ 118 mp/h | I like the dark, I love the dark, but I hate nature. Image
Malakai
Double Clutching

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 32 times

Re: Plane passenger strips and punches a woman in the face.

Postby serial_fool » August 22nd, 2009, 6:10 pm

Pretty cool guy.
Now Lead tester/cheap labour for the South East divison of Hillbilly Performance Vehicles. PM me for a set of 2nd hand leads, dirty air filters and other assorted hick automotive needs.
serial_fool
Spooling Up

Been Liked: 2 times

Postby DOHC-EB » August 22nd, 2009, 7:36 pm

HAHA im going to Vegas in October!!! It should be interesting, ill probably be the one drunk and trying to take off my clothes and run around naked!
DOHC-EB
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 6 times

Postby serial_fool » August 23rd, 2009, 12:38 am

Do it, I want to see another article of this caliber.
Now Lead tester/cheap labour for the South East divison of Hillbilly Performance Vehicles. PM me for a set of 2nd hand leads, dirty air filters and other assorted hick automotive needs.
serial_fool
Spooling Up

Been Liked: 2 times

Return to News