New addition

Introduce yourself and your ride.

New addition

Postby Treay81 » May 22nd, 2014, 2:01 pm

Hi Guys,

Just joined in the hope of finding some information related to boosting my fords. I'm a Ford nut through and through but have had a stack of cars over the years from all different manufacturers. Current collection is:

2008 G6E Turbo - Grey with the purple/green fleck with sicko cream leather trim, lowered all round, 20inch koya's, external oil filter fitted with braided line from turbo. other than that pretty stock (will play with it eventually but for now its the family shopping trolley)

1965 Falcon Hardtop - White with tan vinyl trim, 302W stroked to 347ci (engine built by Trick and Mansweto) full roller top end, SVO Y303 alloy heads, YT Roller rockers etc. Custom headers (HPC Coated) and twin system, Mallory Billet Electronic Dist, C4 auto, 9 inch (needs rebuilding with LSD and shortened to fit some billets i have in the shed for it.) still has the venetian in the rear window so is pretty grandpa spec at the moment other than the engine. (Would like to eventually boost this but for now i'll just be happy to get it re-engineered and rego'd and work on the body as it deserves a decent spray job)

1999 AU Falcon Tonner - extractors, 2.5 inch exhaust, custom faded paint and dented sills (would love to boost this in a Junkyard DIY fashion and have some fun with it, but happy just to see whats involved for now)

1990 Toyota SW20 MR2 - Red / Tan Leather trim - 2.0L 3SGTE - Eagle H Beam Rods, Forged pistons, New balanced crank, stock turbo running 12lbs, Tein Coil overs all round, Burke down pipe, Jasma exhaust, Pioneer telemetry (gives engine revs, G Meter, acceleration, power output etc on the TV screen) - People will probably take the piss for me having this but I like it.

Look forward to sifting through your site and draining your brains.

cheers.
Treay81
Cranking Over

Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: New addition

Postby ef6ghia » May 22nd, 2014, 4:23 pm

Nice mix of cars there. Get some pics up
ef6ghia
Idling

Has Liked: 19 times
Been Liked: 6 times

Postby Treay81 » May 22nd, 2014, 4:44 pm

I was going to load some pics today but my internet is maxed out so running slow as until my month starts again. Once i can get some decent internet speeds happening i'll put some pics up for sure.

I don't have a great deal of pics to choose from but i'm hoping to start getting more pics of my toys as i buy and sell pretty regularly so would like to keep track of some of my nice ones.
Treay81
Cranking Over

Postby Treay81 » May 23rd, 2014, 11:48 am

Some pics:

65 Hardtop:

ImageImage

the Wheels I have in the shed for the Hardtop are 17X7 and 17X10 with Kumho tyres. I wish i could hurry up and cut that diff down to fit these things!.Image

SW20 MR2

I don't have any pics of the G6E Turbo or the AU Tonner on photo bucket So I'll take some and post them up a little later.
Treay81
Cranking Over

Postby ELDanny » May 25th, 2014, 8:16 am : Treay81 Likes this post

Nice deuce! I used to have a ZZ30, that was fun.. can only imagine what one would be like with a turbo behind you!
1997 EL Falcon GLi [STLN-6]
2000 Range Rover HSE 4.6
ELDanny
Cruising

Has Liked: 18 times
Been Liked: 12 times

Postby Bipolar » May 26th, 2014, 12:43 pm : Treay81 Likes this post

Nice collection. XP wedding pic is gold.
Bipolar

Has Liked: 741 times
Been Liked: 225 times

1997 Ford Falcon

Postby Treay81 » May 26th, 2014, 8:50 pm

ELDanny wrote:Nice deuce! I used to have a ZZ30, that was fun.. can only imagine what one would be like with a turbo behind you!

I had a naturally aspirated sw20 for about 6 years which I stripped right out to basically make it as light as possible and added some minor mods. It was fun but the turbo takes it to a whole new level, only has 160fkw standard but in a light weight package that is razor sharp to throw around, it's something I either takeout rarely or just go straight to the track. (otherwise I might as well tear up my license haha). I haven't had the chance to drive it since the new engine was built as my wheels were stolen off it while it was in the workshop. So when he gets my new ones I'll travel home and pick it up to give her a run (can't wait!!)

We took a series of pics at the wedding with my wife either fixing or polishing the coupe, she's a good girl!! Haha. I got lucky with her as she loves my addiction to cars and doesn't try to put the foot down on it on my hobby.
Treay81
Cranking Over

Postby ELDanny » May 27th, 2014, 12:54 pm

Yeah I love how much you can throw em around, if I had've bought an sw20 instead of the 30 I'd probably still have it. Awesome looking car.
1997 EL Falcon GLi [STLN-6]
2000 Range Rover HSE 4.6
ELDanny
Cruising

Has Liked: 18 times
Been Liked: 12 times

Return to Introduction