G'day to Everybody from YordosKustomKoncepts

Introduce yourself and your ride.

G'day to Everybody from YordosKustomKoncepts

Postby YordosKustomKoncepts » June 25th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Hello to Everybody who reads this and to the Fantastic Folks :D that run this wonderful website. My name is Luke (YordosKustomKoncepts) and i have just turned 18 and will shortly getting my red P's. I am the happy owner of a 1993 Peacock Blue Ford EB Falcon GLI as my first car.

My father and i went halves on the car in late December 2013 which we only got for $750, we put in for a roadworthy in early January and it passed with flying colours!
All up the total for everything including the purchase of it and rego/ insurance we paid $1350.

My future plans is to add ventians, sunvisor (not the standard ones that are usually seen on these models, but like the older designed ones) and some 15" chrome fairlane rims with thin band whitewalls.
For now i'm content with the current look it has, but i might get some 14" Portawalls and remove the hubcaps and clear tail lights. I am going to give it a polish over the school holidays and hopefully get my P's so i can cruise it around town.

I am planning in the future to subtly lower the rear of my car so i can continue to live by the term "Low and Slow". That and weld a BA XR8 bonnet bulge into the bonnet of my car. I am also looking into getting my hands onto a set of pre au 19" Argent dark/silver rims for it as well.

This is what my car looked like when we purchased it.

This is how it looks now after a recent bath.

Since taking these photos i have removed the mudflaps for a cleaner smoother look.
Thanks for looking.
Luke.
YordosKustomKoncepts
Cranking Over

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Re: G'day to Everybody from YordosKustomKoncepts

Postby Jayedxr6 » June 26th, 2014, 12:04 am

Looks great. Tint the windows and slam it!
Xh falcon turbo. 420rwhp 16 psi.
Jayedxr6
Breaking Traction

Has Liked: 179 times
Been Liked: 149 times

1994 Ford ED Falcon XR6

Postby ClassicAU » June 26th, 2014, 8:41 am

Lol @ the reverse parking "sensor" setup!! :lol: Looke clean, although if it has been towing that caravan around most of it's life you'd hope it's got a trans cooler. Good luck with it young fella! :good:
3C Volkswagen Passat 130TDi Highline Special Model - Candy White, 17's, DSG, Bi-Xenon lights, Euro lux!

*laughs maniacally* “I can do burnouts every day for the rest of my life and I'd never get sick of it! They're always awesome!” - Mike Musto
ClassicAU
Hitting N2O

Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 109 times

Postby YordosKustomKoncepts » June 26th, 2014, 7:26 pm

Thank you for your replies, funnily enough the car had the reverse parking sensors before i got it but the previous owner removed them then used chair stoppers to cover the holes.
I plan on replacing the rear bumper at some stage because the previous owner got a bit sloppy with putting the caravan on.
I also plan on just lowering it enough that it looks nice and subtle, but not below legal limit. To many of my mates have been pegged for it.

So i recently decided to give Falcon Builder a whirl and this is what i came up with.

This is the car with a lip spoiler on it.

Cheers for now, Luke
YordosKustomKoncepts
Cranking Over

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Return to Introduction