Another white eb

Introduce yourself and your ride.

Re: Another white eb

Postby GQuick » July 19th, 2015, 7:44 pm

Gonna fit the red fuel rail and polish the thermostat upper housing hopefully this week. Next big job will be rear mounting the battery and eventually an alloy expansion tank and washer bottle ...sick of the plastic shit.
I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations - J K Dennis
GQuick
Idling

Has Liked: 13 times
Been Liked: 9 times

Postby GQuick » August 23rd, 2015, 9:08 pm

Finally finished shiney stuff under bonnet for now ...til I move battery, get alloy header tank and turbo that is ...

Sick of patching up bs plastic fuel flap so I went and modified an EF to fit ...I reckon it went on alright

That's about it for now. Next is suspension or battery ...
I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations - J K Dennis
GQuick
Idling

Postby GQuick » August 25th, 2015, 1:09 pm

and with that, the battery is now boot mounted ...just have to wire to suit :\
GQuick
Idling

Postby GQuick » October 6th, 2015, 8:54 pm

Now rolling around on koni yellows and king lows ...much nicer than flogged out Monroes lol looking into the feasibility of fitting da/dc electric seat bases to my eb seats ...looked everywhere and found mixed results so when time permits I will give it a shot lol
GQuick
Idling

Postby Rollin » October 14th, 2015, 8:44 am

I put an electric DA base on the ED Ghia seats in our Fairmont, it was a bit of a stuff around and made the seat sit higher, even at the lowest setting, I didn't really like it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Look at your car. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped buying dodgy cars and bought an ED, yours could be like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? ...You're on BoostedFalcon, reading the signature your signature could be like! Anything is possible when your car looks like my car... I'm on a computer.
Rollin
Melting Pistons

Location: Brisbane - Driving around in a metal and glass case of emotion!
Has Liked: 327 times
Been Liked: 751 times

1994 Ford Falcon

Postby GQuick » October 14th, 2015, 10:36 am

Thanks mate, I was ready to give up on the idea and that makes the choice easier. **** electrics lol
GQuick
Idling

Postby GQuick » June 5th, 2016, 7:43 pm

EOI taken on this. Gonna put it up for sale, what do people think it's worth? Sorted rear mounted yellow top optima since last pics and got koni yellow adjustable all around. Will update further when I get a chance.
GQuick
Idling

Previous

Return to Introduction