spope

Introduce yourself and your ride.

spope

Postby spope » August 7th, 2007, 1:48 pm

Hello all.
Yeah, I also joined up back in early 04 back when we were on ff.com
Went to the mod day at Robs place, met a lot of the guys there.
I had (have) a blue 30th anniversary EA, which over the course of 3 years copped most of the usual mods, exhaust, wheels, lowering, etc, as well as a couple of not so usual - the entire car was rewired to EB2 Ghia spec.
Anyway, it suffered from a major electrical glitch about 18 months ago, and it has just been sitting in my backyard. Never had the heart to get rid of it altogether, and as a consequence I still have almost all of the parts.
I have been driving around a Nissan Pintara since, trying to figure out the next move.
Decided a couple of weeks ago that another e-series is the way to go.
I am currently waiting on delivery of a EB2 Ghia, which will by my project. Plan at this stage is to strip it down, paint it, register it, then start making it fast. At the moment a turbo seems the most likely outcome. :)

Very happy the e-series owners club has a new home here, hopefully the club keeps going as well as it has done!
MSN wrote:Spope says:
no, i meant did you want to wear down his man-anus?
Commando says:
does that even need to be asked?
spope
Spooling Up

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Re: spope

Postby Commando » August 7th, 2007, 2:35 pm

looking forward to seeing the EB getting built ;)
Previous: 1982 XE GL 3.3: 5 speed | 1991 EB Ghia 5.0: Vortech, Tiptronic, 4.11s, 232rwkw | 1995 EF GLi 4.0 wagon: LPG | 2006 BF Fairmont 4.0: JTG LiLPG
Now: 2016 Hilux SR HiRider
Commando

Has Liked: 110 times
Been Liked: 516 times

2006 Ford Fairmont

Return to Introduction